The Originals - What is on your wishlist for this collection?

spectrolite

Well I haven't been into MAC and makeup for too long so I don't know about many hard to get items but I would be really happy if they released Nightbird e/s. It's the gorgeous teal and from last years Intense eyes palette, and from seeing pictures I think it looks a bit like Parrot so they probably won't but yeah... I can only dream. Seriously it's one of my most precious eye shadows
smiles.gif

xoxo_brittany

Stereo Rose MSF
Strawberry Blonde l/s
Parrot e/s
Cockatease l/s
Sizzlepeach l/g
Variety blush
Coco & Cocoa Beach pigments
Pink Poodle l/s

MACForME

I would love to get another "chicaboom" lipstick.
I *had* icebox and it sat in my case, unloved, I sold it for like 10$. same goes for brill and rule, it took forever to get rid of them. Now everyone wants those. UGH!

Joke

that Coco pigment and the Strawberry Blonde l/s for sure
for the rest I'm pretty excited to see what they've come up with
I hope not too much glitters and stuff

aziza

I just want to see Gold Deposit and Metal Rock MSFs come back. I hear they were fab for darker chicks.

flowerhead

Coco Beach pigment, (my little sister emptied it into my sink) Zazoom lipglass..And the glitter that had multicoloured reflects, that was fabulous.

Aprilrobin

Lucky Green e/s
Black Gold e/s
Pretty Twisted e/s

Deckchair Pigment

I'd be very interested in seeing the older matte pigments as well

Weasel

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMMY
I'm hoping for:
Gold Deposit msf
Stereorose msf
All Girl and Goldenaire pigment
Sweetie Cakes lip gloss
Guacamole and Say Yeah eye shadows

i just got some sweetie cake lipglass from ebay, and it's GORGEOUS!! in the tube AND on the lips!
cheerleader.gif
if they bring it back, i will most definately buy a backup! have you already got some sweetie cake lipglass? or do you just regret not buying it?

my list:

parrot e/s *confirmed!!*
stereo rose msf
pleasureflush msf
lightscapade msf
all girl pigment
deckchair pigment
strawberry blonde l/s
real doll l/s

notice how all our lists are similar? lol

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollbabybex
.....pop mode lipglass.....black gold eyeshadow....

Pop Mode is a regular LG and is available on the site now.
winks.gif

Black Gold was recently rereleased with the Nocturnelle collection under the name of Suspicion. You might still be able to pick it up at a counter or on-line.

I would love if MAC would bring back, Say Yeah e/s, Pink Grapefruit Lipglass, So Ceylon MSF, and Coco Beach pigment. I could name a few more LE items as well, but these are at the top of my wishlist!!

dollbabybex

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Pop Mode is a regular LG and is available on the site now.
winks.gif

Black Gold was recently rereleased with the Nocturnelle collection under the name of Suspicion. You might still be able to pick it up at a counter or on-line.

you know i just realised i meant fashion spread from the pop mode collection
i think i got too excited!lol!

but thankyou!

SMMY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weasel
i just got some sweetie cake lipglass from ebay, and it's GORGEOUS!! in the tube AND on the lips!
cheerleader.gif
if they bring it back, i will most definately buy a backup! have you already got some sweetie cake lipglass? or do you just regret not buying it?

my list:

parrot e/s *confirmed!!*
stereo rose msf
pleasureflush msf
lightscapade msf
all girl pigment
deckchair pigment
strawberry blonde l/s
real doll l/s

notice how all our lists are similar? lol

I purchased my Sweetie Cakes from that collection. It pretty much is my favorite thing from that collection, even including Lily White. I like it much better than Malibu Barbie lip gloss. If I lost ever lost it or when it finally runs out, there will be great wailing and gnashing of teeth over it. If they ever release it again, I would buy several of them at once just to have them on hand. It is the perfect pink lip gloss for me.

And I wish MAC would take notes from this thread in case at some later date they decide to do the Originals, part II.

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMMY
And I wish MAC would take notes from this thread in case at some later date they decide to do the Originals, part II.

iagree.gif
I couldn't second this any more!!

At the top of my list are:
Salsabelle ccb - not the typical product, but here's hoping!
De Menthe e/s
Guacamole e/s
Bronze Sugar l/g (reformulated tho, mine's thin)
Coco Beach p/m
Stereo Rose msf
Ola Mango l/g
Violet Underground e/k
Lichen e/k

Of course, there's always more.
eyelove.gif

And if nailpolishes are in consideration, please, some, if not all, of the Wingtips collection!

ARmakeupjunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jannax212
Coco Beach p/g
Coco p/g
All Girl p/g
Parrot (yay!!!)
Stereo Rose msf
Sexie l/s!!!

Glad I am not the only one that wants Sexie!! I would also like to have Hard to Please eyeshadow.
eyelove.gif

electrostars

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore

are you sure about that? lol.

Latest posts