The perfect Grey Eyeshadow?

~Coco~

Could anyone please advise me on one of MACs perfect greys? I have tried Dove Feather and Scene, not liking them at all. I don't want a blue grey or a real silvery grey...just a true grey. Any ideas?
hmm.gif

Thanks again!

~Coco~

Quote:
Originally Posted by claresauntie
I like Silver Ring.

Would you happen to have a swatch of it on your eye? I would so appreciate it.

claresauntie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Coco~
Would you happen to have a swatch of it on your eye? I would so appreciate it.

I can see what I can do for you. Sadly, I'm not wearing it today.
rofl.gif

I don't get home 'til the sun is down, but I may be able to get a less-than-crappy picture in my kitchen. I'll try to hook a sistah up!

PS: I'm NW 15 if that's going to impact your opinion of the swatch...?

*jen

~Coco~

Quote:
Originally Posted by claresauntie
I can see what I can do for you. Sadly, I'm not wearing it today.
rofl.gif

I don't get home 'til the sun is down, but I may be able to get a less-than-crappy picture in my kitchen. I'll try to hook a sistah up!

PS: I'm NW 15 if that's going to impact your opinion of the swatch...?

*jen

Nah that shouldn't matter I can get a pretty good idea, I just can never tell from seeing it on a hand or in the pot. I have to see it on. But don't stress yourself out trying to do it tonight! Whenever you have a minute is just fine and I would really appreciate it! I also requested on the swatch board but no luck yet!

~Coco~

Quote:
Originally Posted by magi
What about PRINT ???

Never seen that one either, do you have a swatch? I will check it out on the MAC site. Thanks!

jenii

My favorite gray e/s of all time would be Swan Lake, from the Danse collection. It's a blue-gray, and it's really beautiful.

magi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Coco~
Never seen that one either, do you have a swatch? I will check it out on the MAC site. Thanks!

I had a pan, but I swapped it. I have seen it´s in some older e/s palettes too. But it´s more a darker grey.

EDIT: here are two other greys I have swepped too last month, so I can´t make swatches. I am still looking for a pic of PRINT :-D

refills.jpg

EDIT: ups, you already tried SCENE :-D But I found a pic of the PRINT e/s:

http://www.legacycollection.org/mac/...print.jpg.html

~Coco~

Quote:
Originally Posted by magi
I had a pan, but I swapped it. I have seen it´s in some older e/s palettes too. But it´s more a darker grey.

EDIT: here are two other greys I have swepped too last month, so I can´t make swatches. I am still looking for a pic of PRINT :-D

refills.jpg

EDIT: ups, you already tried SCENE :-D But I found a pic of the PRINT e/s:

http://www.legacycollection.org/mac/...print.jpg.html

Thanks! I think the print looks super nice. I am just waiting to hit send on my MAC order online, I think I will now that I saw that color! I also got swanlake...have you heard of it?

magi

I am waiting for the TAILORMADE palette - PRINT is included there too. I hope I can make some swatches then :-D SWANLAKE - is this the one from DANSE LE? If it is, I know it from some pix and I have taken a look on it in the store, but it was to light for me...

c00ki312

i have mac knight devine. you can build the colour up to make it as sheer or as dark as you want. really good!