the perfect nude.

goldielockss

does anyone have good recommendations for a good nude? everytime i see a beautiful color it looks so bad on me. i got so excited for the maybelline "the buffs" line and got a couple and they all look very bad on me. sorry if this had already been posted, couldnt seem to find another one.

msjaim

The perfect nude depends on your skin tone. You may want to try the ones you have already with a med. Brown lip liner.

Tatiana87

The perfect nude depends on your skin tone. You may want to try the ones you have already with a med. Brown lip liner.
iagree.gif
After a long time I found my perfect nude but unfortunately it was LE. Trial and error with this.

MzBrownBeauty

This is great advice!
iagree.gif
I have Sin A Mon from the new Nude collection and when I first tried it on, it was a hot mess! LOL! But I used NYX's Nutmeg lip liner and it really looked nice together. Lip liner can make a world of difference!

goldielockss

yeah i've found recently i like velvet teddy and myth together, still not what i wanted but trial and error!