The prettiest eyeshadow ever?

Jude

I just got Strada by Nars after seeing it in the display in Sephora. I rarely buy Nars shadows but I am a Nars blush whore and wanted to check out the Blade Runner duo so there I was when Strada caught my eye.

The official description of this color on the website is:

Amethyst infused with gold

and ya know, it totally is! With my coloring, it wears as a smokey, grayish purple but when the light hits it, the gold shimmer just pops out. I love it, probably one of my favorite shadow purchases as of late. Of course I got Blade Runner too but I will write up on that one when I try it.

I am going to have to start looking deeper into Nars shadows. I am really pleases with the few that I do have. They are just so pricy though!
ssad.gif

I guess you get what you pay for, in this case.

blahblah_face

i know they are pricey! it sucks because they are alllll so pretty! i have fathom, this purple one, misfit duo and rated r duo. and i love those all to death! what colors are in blade runner?

lah_knee

i like nars shadows too! they have sooo much shimmer and the color payoff is great
smiles.gif
i have nars duos in divine, misfit and rated r. they are wayyyy too pricey though indeed. i got my duos when they were still 28 bucks but now they are 30!!!!

eyeshadowfreak

I picked up Strada too - it's so gorge but pricey.

Kinda happy I have so much MAC already that I have most colors anyway. Make sure you swipe whatever NARS shadows you're considering buying, some of them have a hard texture to work with, but I'm noticing that all the new stuff is just FAB!