The Rabbit Burrow - My Collection (Pic Heavy!!)

User49

Ooo lovely collection! I especially love your reflects glitters! I am such a sucker for them! And the bright lipsticks! Thanks for sharing :0)

vcanady

LOVE your collection, your brushes are beautifulll, they look brand new!! im assuming you use MAC's brush cleanser?

BunnyBunnyBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockin26
How long did it take you to amass such a fabulous collection?

Since late 2005. =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcanady
LOVE your collection, your brushes are beautifulll, they look brand new!! im assuming you use MAC's brush cleanser?

MAC Brush Cleanser for quick fixes, gentle shampoo for deep cleansing. =D

PollyRhythm

Ok, seriously my eyes started burning after a while of looking at your collection
smiles.gif
. I can only pray that mine gets close to that!

TISH1124

Absolutely Amazing...I so need to break in your house with a giant hefty bag!! So jealous!! And why is everything so dang neat!! And you're good looking too...Damnit!! Uggghhhh

aleksis210

Everything you have is like everything on my wishlist, our tastes are so similar...I am in love with that couture 182 brush and the stylistics 129
th_drool.gif
, that is one sexy beast. All of your lipglasses/dazzleglasses/lipsticks are soooo pretty. I reallly appreciate you taking the time to label everything!
greengrin.gif

AngelBunny

Wow ... as a new MAC collector (old makeup collector) you have so many colours that I would kill to get my hands on! Gorgeous!

Glimmergem

AMAZING! I love your collection and I love how organized it is in these pics. I really appreciate all the time you took to do this!