The rain stopped today fotd

KristineBelle15

After a big, by San Diego standards, rainstorm, I acutally got to see some sun, so here's my fotd...

Picture056.jpg

FACE: Bronze Reflects Hyperreal foundation, NW35 Select Moistureblend, NW35 Select Sheer Pressed Powder, Porcealin Pink MSF all over, Petticoat MSF as blush

LIPS: Beet l/l, Plum Dandy l/s, Negligee l/g

Picture059.jpg

EYES: UD PP and Beige-iing s/s as base, Spring-up e/s on innner lid and under lower lashline, Beautiful Iris e/s on outer lid, Parfait Amour e/s to deepen outer v and under lower lashline, Macroviolet f/l to line, Goldbit e/s to highlight, black mascara x

theleopardcake

wow your lashes are really long and thick. lovely i also really like the color combo :)
just curious, but do you have eczema? because i do =/

KristineBelle15

Quote:
Originally Posted by theleopardcake
wow your lashes are really long and thick. lovely i also really like the color combo :)
just curious, but do you have eczema? because i do =/

Thanks for the compliment, and yes i do have eczema. The sporadic weather here is making it nuts, but it's getting under control.

theleopardcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by KristineBelle15
Thanks for the compliment, and yes i do have eczema. The sporadic weather here is making it nuts, but it's getting under control.

ah it must be tough (i live in los angeles), but my skin goes insane in the winter =/

MAC_Pixie04

haha i'm from san diego and i escaped the weather, I'm in NYC now. but its cold here. pretty colors! I like Spring Up on you.