The Return of Cult of Cherry!!! :) :)

darkishstar

It's been WAAAAAAAAAY too long girls! My hair's grown out a little and I really haven't posted an FOTD in awhile, hopefully everything is still alright. I have been trying to get better at make-up lately. This is a more glam me, I wore this look out for a night. Definitely got noticed (good or bad)! But people told me I could pull it off, so I guess that's good!

I have to say, wearing the red lips made me feel so glam!
But maybe the eyes are too much with the red lips? Let me know what you think!

C&C always welcome and encouraged!

cultofcherry3.jpg

cultofcherry.jpg

What I used:

Face:
-Nars Orgasm Blush
-MAC Cheeky Bronze MSF

Eyes:
-UDPP
-Clinique Brow Shaper in 05 Charcoaled
-MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
-MAC Greasepaint Stick in Black
-MAC Cinderfella MES
-MAC Knight Divine e/s
-MAC Naked Lunch e/s

Lips:
-MAC Cherry Lipliner
-MAC Cult of Cherry l/g

cultofcherry4.jpg

MzzRach

Cult of Cherry forever!! It looks fabulous on you - and I think this is a really beautiful going out look. You wear it well.

ArielleMonai

This is a great look for you!! I think because the smokey eye is dramatic and simple at the same time, the red lip is the main attraction. It looks super glamorous!
th_worship.gif

kariii

I think it's a great combination, the only thing I would have done a bit different and a more matte cheek. I love cult of cherry l/g on you and I always love your looks!

darkishstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by kariii
I think it's a great combination, the only thing I would have done a bit different and a more matte cheek. I love cult of cherry l/g on you and I always love your looks!

I can definitely see where you're coming from. Is there are particular matte blush you would recommend with this look? I don't possess any matte blushes unfortunately, so I wouldn't know where to start with those!

Thanks for the suggestion.

To everyone else: Thanks!

kimmy

cult of cherry l/g looks pink on me. i'm totally envious of how deliciously red it looks on you.

Shadowy Lady

you look very glam Elaine, I love it! I don't think smokey eyes and red lips are too much, I pair them together a lot as well
smiles.gif

If you're looking for good matte blushes, I recommend Cantaloupe (matte peachy blush) or Nars Desire (my personal fave, bright blue pink)

Latest posts