The return of Parrot...

giz2000

I don't know if this has already been posted, but Parrot is being re-released with the Originals collection in December...
smiles.gif
..just a little FYI!

frocher

Question about re-releases: are they usually identical to the first release or do they change it up.

stellarx1587

The Originals thread is located in the Color Collections sub-forum. It has lot of great info on whats gonna be included in this collection!! =)

Lisa J

Same with me. I probably would never be interested in such a colour, but there's so much talk about it I may just have to get it! Is there anyone around here who doesn't like Parrot?

giz2000

Honestly, I am not a fan of Parrot. It's just a color that I wouldn't use on myself or clients (most brides and such don't go for those colors). But it's such an in-demand color that I am sure the Parrot fans went nuts when they heard the news.

redambition

if i can't use it, i won't waste my money.

i have a shadow that has been suggested as a dupe for parrot and barely use it, so unles parrot is actually different i won't buy it.

Jessica

Parrot rocks!!!! It may not be a color that I would wear all of the time, but when you are looking for a phenomenal blue.....Parrot is it.

dollbabybex

im guna buy it just so i can say

'oh wow i have parrot lol'

i doubt ill use it that much... but i need to see what all the bloody fuss is about.

a914butterfly

i have a few and i think its a nice color, it dosen't deserve all the hype it gets, but its pretty and blends well and has a great texture. i dont use it much because i knew how sacred it is, but now that its being re-released i dont have to use it sparingly cause i will buy a few when its re-released.

dollbabybex

ive just got a feeling that everyone is goin to go

'oh the texture and colour in no where near as good as the original'

i can just see it now!
smiles.gif