The small but fun haul...

tarynlovesmac

...or more appropriately, the sometimes-you-go-to-exchange-something-and-end-up-with-a-haul-haul! I popped in because I wanted to try the StudioFix Liquid, and I asked for NW20 but the MA gave me NW25 by mistake, so I went back the next day to return it, felt inspired, and left with:

Juxt, Espresso, and Honeylust eyeshadows.
Springsheen Blush
Beige-ing Shadestick
Constructivist PP
Enchantress Lipglass
Fix+ (Love the smell...)
...and the life changing 217 brush. By far my favorite MAC purchase ever. It's like now I can finally USE all those E/S I have!

Anyway, I highly suggest Espresso as well, it's such a pretty warm brown and personally it works for my brows too. Springsheen is also this lovely, perfect blush that I was drawn to because I had this weird habit of using Paradisco e/s as a blush, and I think they're pretty similar. Springsheen's a bit more muted though, in my opinion. Anyway, another bunch of great stuff to get my MAC collection going. Hope you all are doing fabulously!
cutey.gif

newagetomatoz

Fabulous hauling!! And I do the same thing, but more often at drugstores! LOL I run in to grab asprin or a prescription and see all the nailpolishes and such and walk out with way more than I planned! Enjoy!!

weezee

Nice haul. I just got the Springsheen blush also and I just love it! Enjoy your new goodies!