THE SPIDERWICK CHRONICLES & i Don't mean the kid movie! (some bad words)

urbanlilyfairy

dedication: id like to dedicate this here post to my good friend L ..cuz i know she has a fear or spiders like woah ...and any other victim out there that has screamed ..and been spoked by these annoying ugly beady eyed creatures..I mean they are pure evil..HAve you like read Tolkein ..and his descrption of the ultimate evil spider .... SHELOB >.you know the one that tries to eat FRODO!!!!! so yeah ...FUCK YOU ZSPIDERS>...sorry for my bad words. I normally don't speak such things or type them much i think..

BE empowered ma peeps ..don't be afraid ..be diligent and you shall be victorious !!!!!!!

on with the story.....(please excuse mispellings, jibberish and typos..was in a furry when i typededed this up)

So i was in the bathroom doing number 2 ..sorry for the tmi ..but i gots to tell ya ma story ..so im sitting there mind my own buissiness doing my buissines....and I look up at my bathroom closet door ..and i see this GINORMOUS ITALIAN EVIL BEADY EYED SPIDER CRAWLING UP IN MY SPACE!!!!!! ...so im like oh snap ...but you know im like mid poop ..so im trying to squeeze this shti out literally ..you know when you pregnant this is hard to do ..im just keepin it real folks...

so anyway yeah i hurry and i clean up quick quick ninja style..i go grab my trusty teal jelly flip flop and come back ready to rumble ..and then it goes and gets in the corner omg..where i dont have a good shot at it ..

but i was able to take a pic ..and it was taunting me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

look this is it ....
l_277b6556913413a5251befcb8ac1bd80.jpg

so yeah i tried to keel it in that corner but i was defeated ! .....it just laughed and was like haha you dumb american ....io no sono morti ....!!!!

so im like gahhhh and it's playing hide and seek with me

i leave the bathroom premises ...i start tooo umh get noid ...im thinking this spidey is gonna eat me when i sleep or bite me and im gonna die ..or it will bite my dogs and they is gona die or turn into mutant bunny eating zombies or something.

so yeah I think ..i got some good advice about my battle plan and ..well i go back a few times and the enemy is still hiding ...so yeah umh back again ..on like the third time ..HE came out of his hidiing spot ...and in hand I had a feather duster, air freshner (glade vanilla ) and my trusty teal jelly flip flop.

soo as im about to spray this thing with nice smelling vanilla im like man FUCK THIS SHIT >... and I grab the TILEX WHAT >.yeah i had to bring out the heavy artillery ..no room for error folks ..you know tilex can kill you buy just breathing it with no window open..

so yeah i start spraying this thing with tilex like it is a semi automatic weapon..and it tried to wiggle its way into a crack ..but it was too weak ..it must of been burning mwahahahahaha......

soo yeah it finally fell down ...on my nice flat bathroom cabniet floor..annnd BAM BAM BAM BAM bAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...dead spidey ..ohh i made spidey jelly ..hahahaha

I WIN ..I dare for its family to come and avenge its death ..im ready for it ..dust buster, tilex and flip flop in hand =P

THE END

urbanlilyfairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by awomanofthelord
LOL you are like the perfect story teller... I hope that spider don't be crawling up in my house!!! LOL

girl don't leave your windows open at night like i did ...lol

ppalada

haha this was funny, enjoyed it very much. You're my hero, spiders that big are just creepy. hahahahaha

urbanlilyfairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppalada
haha this was funny, enjoyed it very much. You're my hero, spiders that big are just creepy. hahahahaha

YOu know normally im such a fraidy cat ...but like my hubby isn't home ..and i was all alone with my baby belly and my doggies..I think my motherly instincs are beggining to kick in ..i was like im scared ..but I MUST protect my unborn childe from evil spider bites! lolz..

CantAffordMAC

I would have DIED. Literally. Bugs/spiders, my biggest fear.

Soooooooooooo you rock. because you're a woman, pregnant, and all alone, and u killed that big ass thing. Props to you, I couldn't have done it!!!

rbella

That's just so nasty, I can't stand it. You poor thing. I would have died of a heart attack. On the toilet.

You are one brave lady!

NicksWifey

LMAO!!!! Girl you kept me entertained while reading this!
I gotta give props to you for battling that bitch ass spida!

My god, just looking at it gives me the creeps! It sorta reminds me of a big ass brown recluse I had in my parents house several months ago. I seriously spent 30 minutes killing it and was late for work. That spider in your crib seriously reminds me of it, but looks a little too big to be a brown recluse. I wonder if they even have those in Italy?

urbanlilyfairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksWifey
LMAO!!!! Girl you kept me entertained while reading this!
I gotta give props to you for battling that bitch ass spida!

My god, just looking at it gives me the creeps! It sorta reminds me of a big ass brown recluse I had in my parents house several months ago. I seriously spent 30 minutes killing it and was late for work. That spider in your crib seriously reminds me of it, but looks a little too big to be a brown recluse. I wonder if they even have those in Italy?

i have no idea what kind of spider it was ..i looked up poisinous ones native to Italy and the ones i saw looked nothing like this one at least. I can say it was huge and really hairy looking.. I had never seen such a scary looking spider up close..oh wait once in La on our hedge we had banana spider that was huge and looked really tropical and evil too. But the bannana one was actually kind of pretty in spider terms lolz ..it wasn't hairy looking or anything ..it was smooth ..actually looked like it was pretty poisinous though ..thank God the day we found it we were just cleaning up our yard for inspection cuz we was had already moved out lolz.

but yeah this spider freaked me out cuz it just looked so disgusting ..with all the hair and evilness emminating from it. If anyone has a clue what this was tell me please lol.

miss_dre

Oh... My.... God.... You are brave!!!! I litterally would have died!! Spiders are without a doubt my biggest fear. When I move out on my own I will need to buy a shotgun to kill the spiders... that or have a pile of bricks handy in all rooms so I can smash them.
yes.gif

haha I love how you killed it with Tilex! When I was younger and there would be bugs outside of my screen wanting to come in, I would go and grab whatever was closest (usually a can of hairspray) and get the job done!
tong.gif
Except then they would be stuck to the screen with the hairspray and I would have to go and flick at them so they would fall off...

Latest posts