"The stars lean down to kiss you, and I lie awake and miss you."

Rockette13

FACE:
- Illamasqua Rich Foundation in 100 White mixed with...
- Covergirl Continuous Wear Foundation in Buff Beige
- L'Oreal Bare Naturale Mattifying Mineral Finish in 404 Translucent Matte (which looks natural and sets my makeup all day, but also looks stark white in pictures...I didn't know it was possible to
look paler than I already am!!!)
- MAC Mineralize Blush in Pleasantry

EYES:
- Hard Candy Kal-eye-descope Baked Eyeshadow Duo in 064 High Maintenance
- Almay Liquid Eyeliner in Black
- Hard Candy Ginormous Lash Volumizing Mascara in Carbon Black

LIPS:
- L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in 101 Pink Passion
- Hard Candy Mouthing Off Sheer Lip Shine in 210 Heartbreaker

Thanks for lookin', lovelies!!! <3

Last edited:

brokenxbeauty

I love that song.
smiles.gif

And that blush looks fab on you!

shea_47

this is super pretty!! that blush and lipstick were made for you, seriously. just a suggestion though, do you comb your eyelashes? they're a little spider-leggy. (unless that was the intention/way you like your lashes, then all the more power to ya!)

Rockette13

Quote:
Originally Posted by shea_47
this is super pretty!! that blush and lipstick were made for you, seriously. just a suggestion though, do you comb your eyelashes? they're a little spider-leggy. (unless that was the intention/way you like your lashes, then all the more power to ya!)

Thanks! I normally use L'Oreal Voluminous or Maybelline Lash Stiletto, and I don't have to comb through my lashes with either of those...but in this FOTD, I tried my new Hard Candy Ginormous Lash for the first time and it is kinda clumpy. I don't even own a lash comb anymore because I didn't think I would need one. I like dramatic lashes, but the spider leg effect isn't cute. Lol. I think I'm just gonna go back to Lash Stiletto so I can just apply it and not worry about it. :)

Latest posts