The Statement Cheek

itsmeg

[h=2]This is your guide to bright, BOLD blushes that make a statement for the Summer!
flower.gif
[/h]
We wanted to switch it up a bit and put down our Ruby Woo and Candy Yum Yum lipsticks for a pop of color on our cheeks instead! We know it's extremely difficult to pull off an intense blush, without looking like a clown or being embarrassed to rock it, so we put together a guide based on your personal style! Check it out below
heart.gif

the trendsetter (You're the Carrie Bradshaw of your town. You start a new trend, or are the first to now about them) - purple/lilac

Try Marc Jacobs Shameless Blush in Outspoken or Clinique Cheek Pop in Pansy Pop

the risk taker (Think Nicki Minaj. Fearless to try new things, regardless if it's in season or not) - red

Try Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hr Blush in Natural Beauty or Milani Baked Blush in Bella Rosa

the free spirited (A colorful version of boho. A happy-go-lucky that brings joy to any setting! Your favorite color is bright and bold) - orange

Try Colourpop Super Shock Cheek in Tongue Tied or Clinique Cheek Pop in Peach Pop

the bohemian (You love earthy colors - you can't leave the house without ankle boots, a floppy hat, and a braid)- peach

Try Laura Gellar Baked Gelato Vivid Swirl Blush in Cantaloupe or Clinique Cheek Pop in Melon Pop

the classical (You tend to stick with the basic glam essentials - think Jackie O., pearl necklaces, and blazers) - pink

Try Nars Starscape, Glamorous Chicks Cosmetics Baked Blush in Tulip*, Colourpop Super Shock Cheek in Mochi, or Eddie Funkhouser Ultra Intensity Cheek Color in Peep Show*

the playful (You aren't afraid to mix everything under the sun - florals and strips, lace and leather, camo and plaid) - blushes with hints of shimmer/sheen

Try Glamorous Chicks Cosmetics Baked Blush in Nectar*, Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Blushed Copper, or MAC Mineralize Blush in Petal Power

*Please note that the asterisk indicates that we have received this sample for review purposes. Our reviews are 100% honest and we do not accept money in exchange for our opinions.

heart.gif
Which style best suits you? Lets us know below!
heart.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Blushes
love.gif
I guess I would be the Bohemian, I love neutral and earthy tones and a natural look. I'm really into light peachy and neutral peach blushes with a matte finish lately.
I've been wanting to get the Cheek Pop in Melon for months, but we still haven't gotten the shade extension here, so by now I have given up hope that we ever get it.
sigh.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
Hm... I think I'm between options 1 and 2. But I think I could wear almost any of these colours if the mood strikes me.

Monica

I wish I were a Carrie but I think in reality Im a little more Jackie O
th_wiggle2.gif

Love the swatches!