The sun has finally come out.

mslitta

I went to a hair show yesterday. I look like a bum so you ladies know I had to glam up the face.
What I used :
Medusa's Makeup in Big Bird (yellow), Soylent Green, and Planet Earth (Blue). I also used another color by MAC but i cant remember off the top of my head right now. I'll be sure to update that info when i get home.
DSC01183.jpg

DSC01178.jpg

DSC01181.jpg

DSC01175.jpg

DSC01181.jpg

Thanks For Lookin!

Amaranth

Oh man, those colours like absolutely beautiful on you! My roommate has almost the same skin tone as you, and I'm having a hard time convincing her that bright colours look awesome (if not better than they do on light skin tones) on darker skin. She seems to be afraid to try. I should show her these pictures, prove her wrong, haha. The colours pop so much, I also love that blue...is it glitter? It looks all sparkly and pretty.

mslitta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranth
Oh man, those colours like absolutely beautiful on you! My roommate has almost the same skin tone as you, and I'm having a hard time convincing her that bright colours look awesome (if not better than they do on light skin tones) on darker skin. She seems to be afraid to try. I should show her these pictures, prove her wrong, haha. The colours pop so much, I also love that blue...is it glitter? It looks all sparkly and pretty.

Medusa's Makeup is a mineral mu. it does have quite a bit of glitter in it though.

Thanks Everyone.

mslitta

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
you look so familiar. i love the colors!

Did you grow up in Los Angeles?

Thanks everyone

Latest posts