The sun has set on one part of life and will rise anew! Quit my job, woohoo!

chiquilla_loca

very pretty! luv the colors, it's a very happy, fun look
and yay for teaching kindergarten, i still remember lovely things about my teacher and fun & friends from my 1st year in school.
congrats! you'll be great!

claralikesguts

gorgeous look
smiles.gif

misha5150

oooh i love colorful looks!! congrats on your new job!! you remind me of christina milian when you smile!! very pretty!!

amyzon

I love the eyes... And the face as always! You look photoshopped lol. Honestly, do you really even need foundation? I really must know. I'd like to see a pic w/o. You really could do beauty modeling.

PopMusicChick87

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiquilla_loca
very pretty! luv the colors, it's a very happy, fun look
and yay for teaching kindergarten, i still remember lovely things about my teacher and fun & friends from my 1st year in school.
congrats! you'll be great!

Thank you! Yes, I so want to be that teacher, the one that makes her students love school and WANT to learn.
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by misha5150
oooh i love colorful looks!! congrats on your new job!! you remind me of christina milian when you smile!! very pretty!!

Aww, why thank you! And I've been told that before.. take that as a compliment!
th_DANCE.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyzon
I love the eyes... And the face as always! You look photoshopped lol. Honestly, do you really even need foundation? I really must know. I'd like to see a pic w/o. You really could do beauty modeling.

Thanks so much, pretty lady! But yes, I do.. haha. It wakes my face up and makes me not look so tired. You should see the undereye circles when I look down, lol. Maybe one day I'll be brave enough to post one in the Say Cheese forum? Huuuuge compliment, thank you! That was a pipe dream actually, that and being a singer.
tong.gif

enflmdphnx

Congratulations on your job and I wish you the best of luck! I'm sure you will do great. And this look is gorgeous! I saved the first picture for inspiration. <3

PopMusicChick87

Woo, just woke up from a refreshing nap, toooootally needed that. Thanks MacVirgin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by enflmdphnx
Congratulations on your job and I wish you the best of luck! I'm sure you will do great. And this look is gorgeous! I saved the first picture for inspiration. <3

Me, inspiration? I think that's just about the coolest thing ever, thank you bunches!
th_DANCE.gif