The Superbowl

user2

I'm wondering why none of my beloved Specktrettes I used to chat with outside Specktra are online.... but now I know why!
It's Superbowl time!
smiles.gif

I have no idea about the rules....I just know how a touch-down looks like!
greengrin.gif

But it's kinda fascinating to see this whole enthusiasm of the fans and players....

I gotta watch it until I fall asleep (it's 12.26 a.m. over here so pardon me!
greengrin.gif
)

mel0622

lol. i just watch half time. i dunno when it is but oh well. i'm sure u lovely ladies will tell me about it.
wavey.gif

sbetsy

I did not like Pittsburgh's first touchdown. His knees were totally down before he moved the ball into the endzone, but Pittsburgh's second touchdown was gorgeous. I keep turning it off and on but I'm not sitting there and actually watching it straight through. The halftime show was exciting - how are the Rolling Stones still doing it? I swear, they must have their blood replaced nightly.

pumpkincat210

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
My money is on Pittsburgh FYI! Roethilsberger looks kinda hotttt!!!

You're rich!

moonrevel

I must confess, I love the Steelers (being from Pittsburgh and all), and I was thoroughly excited to watch the game. It's pretty nice to start enjoying watching football the year we win the Super Bowl!

Now our city is going absolutely crazy, but apparently we haven't had too many couches set on fire. Why do people set couches on fire after sporting events? I don't get it, haha.

Classic Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
and the Rolling Stones are.......................OLD!! ewww!!

LOL I agree.

user2

I mean....did you see Mick Jaggers legs??? I couldn't because they were nearly like matches!!!!!

lackofcolor

I went to my friends house to watch the game with her and her mom. While we were waiting for the game to start we realized we had no idea who was even playing. She ended up rooting for the yellow team, me the blue bc well I do not like the color yellow. I still do not remember the team names.

user2

Pittsburgh Steeler = yellow team
Seattle Seahawkes = blue team!

I was tempted several times to write Pittsbrush instead of Pittsburgh! I need to stop using makeup!
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

Latest posts