Quote:
Originally Posted by xbrookecorex
The infamous angry Christian woman is back for a new episode with a new family
clap.gif
, it's on Fox right now, EST. Watch it!

Oh man she's back? *Cackle*
clap.gif

MAC_Whore

I can't watch those shows. They are just soooo uncomfortable to watch. And they remind me that there are some freaky people out there and I would just rather forget.
lol.gif

xbrookecorex

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
I can't watch those shows. They are just soooo uncomfortable to watch. And they remind me that there are some freaky people out there and I would just rather forget.
lol.gif

This one has been REALLY awkward to watch. Like I feel embarassed FOR everyone, especially the moms.

spencoh

it makes me mad to see that one person alone could make ALOT of people hate christians/religion in general
it makes me want to but then i have to remind myself that there will be psychos and idiots out there no matter what religion/sex/race etc.

ok done ranting

i hate that lady hahaha

IslandGirl77

That woman was crazy!!!! And her friends were so mean to that lady. I know we have our own beliefs, but to me being judgemental isn't cool.

spencoh

im suprised at how insane the dad ended up being. i hate when people think its ok to be racist because they have an "excuse"

jenii

Aw, I MISSED IT?? That sucks, I was looking forward to seeing her crazyness again. Maybe someone will youtube it.

f1rewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by spencoh
im suprised at how insane the dad ended up being. i hate when people think its ok to be racist because they have an "excuse"

Say what?! What kind of excuse would that be?
th_remoteImage-61.gif

spencoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by f1rewater
Say what?! What kind of excuse would that be?
th_remoteImage-61.gif

he said he was being prejudice for black people. like that makes being prejudice ok.
i feel like there is no reason to judge someone by their skin color EVER
he lumped all white people together, and it made me want to scream.

~LadyLocks~

HAHA I remember when she came on the first show, I couldn't stop laughing...she's crazy!!! I watched a bit of the second show the other night but I don't know what happened, I got side tracked or something because I didn't end up watching it lol. Oh well...

kimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxAxC-_ATTACK
to fill you in ladylock... the show was rediculous.. but this time it wasnt her being stupid! can you believe it?!

i almost wonder if maybe they set her up with such an extreme douchebag just to kind of save face for her, you know? like...put somebody more insane and extreme up there just to make her look a little more normal...

i like how she gave pretty much all the money to Shach.
smiles.gif

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE ANTHEM
i almost wonder if maybe they set her up with such an extreme douchebag just to kind of save face for her, you know? like...put somebody more insane and extreme up there just to make her look a little more normal...

i like how she gave pretty much all the money to Shach.
smiles.gif

I thought about that too, perhaps they wanted to let ya'll know that there are way crazier people out there!

Latest posts