The Tunic

joytheobscure

I bought a bright blue tunic shirt at Sears Friday. I like it its got pretty accents a lot like one in nordstroms for $50. I don't know why I like them. But I like the fact that I only paid $20 for it. I like tunics because I'm so long waisted and they make all the other shirts for short waisted people, tunic lenght things seem to fit me normal.

Do y'all like tunics?

Onederland

Quote:
Originally Posted by singinmys0ng
i dont think i can pull em off either..i look pregnet! lol

hun, they make everyone look pregnant.

Shawna

I bought this really cute tank top that kinda flares at the bottom and when I showed my hubby, he freaked out and thought I was pregnant again. Kinda ruined it for me, so I guess I can't do the tunic thing either.

Eye<3Colour

im long waisted also. and the tunics are great for me! i dont wear the ones that flair out. all the other shirts they make out there are short. they hit me just above the belt line!! which sucks!!

Janice

There's a GREAT tunic "how to" in this months Allure magazine. It really gave me a different perspective on how to wear Tunics.. now I want one!
greengrin.gif

glamella

I like tunics. I also like the fact that shirts have gotten a bit longer. I hate when tees & tops are short.

moonrevel

Quote:
Originally Posted by glamella
I like tunics. I also like the fact that shirts have gotten a bit longer. I hate when tees & tops are short.

Amen to that. I don't know what it is about all these short shirts, but I'm already short, and when a shirt is too short it makes me look even shorter! A nicely cut longer shirt makes me look taller (and skinnier, usually!).

stacey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onederland
Quote:
Originally Posted by singinmys0ng
i dont think i can pull em off either..i look pregnet! lol

hun, they make everyone look pregnant.

I love tunics.
winks.gif
They fit my growing pregnant belly GREAT!