The Ultimate Fuchsia Lipstick

baxterina

I love the look and I have a few Fuchsia lipsticks but my All time fave is Givenchy Le Rouge  fuschia irrestible!  By far !
Seems I'm still not brave enough to wear fuchsia :( Yet I was looking around yesterday and the most ultimate lipstick I saw was Le Fuchsia Rouge Pur Couture by YSL. After testing I was pretty satisfied but now definetly not I keep looking :) One for sure love this shade on others.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I don't know, Baxterina, I think Le Fuchsia looks pretty great on you.

I adore fuchsia shades and have a bunch of them, although they can be tricky to wear in certain situations. They do stand out. Favourites include Mac Show Orchid (intense colour with an incredible sheen), Nars Funny Face and Urban Decay Jilted. The last two are fairly similar, in that they're both very bright fuchsia bases with blue sheen. Jilted has a more obvious blue tone. There's also Le Metier de Beaute Uma Paro, which is cool enough that it borders on purple.

If you want something fuchsia but a little softer, I recommend Guerlain Rouge Automatique in Shalimar. It's still got the brightness of a fuchsia shade, but it also has some translucency, so it doesn't have that "in your face" quality of a lot of the more opaque fuchsia lipsticks.

baxterina

I don't know, Baxterina, I think Le Fuchsia looks pretty great on you.  I adore fuchsia shades and have a bunch of them, although they can be tricky to wear in certain situations. They do stand out. Favourites include Mac Show Orchid (intense colour with an incredible sheen), Nars Funny Face and Urban Decay Jilted. The last two are fairly similar, in that they're both very bright fuchsia bases with blue sheen. Jilted has a more obvious blue tone. There's also Le Metier de Beaute Uma Paro, which is cool enough that it borders on purple.  If you want something fuchsia but a little softer, I recommend Guerlain Rouge Automatique in Shalimar. It's still got the brightness of a fuchsia shade, but it also has some translucency, so it doesn't have that "in your face" quality of a lot of the more opaque fuchsia lipsticks. 
Thanks Katred :) It's just wearing this shade I find my nose and brows ....:) ovesrized

baxterina

Oversized wanted to say :) Think my ultimate shade sgould be brighter like Miranda 's Her nose is albo not perfect-small but the lipstick looks perfect MUA that talked with me said that ultimate fuchsia can be worked out by myself using two or three shades and formulas The may be affordable just for trying but it's worthy :) Fuchsia is my dream spring shade.

baxterina

Oversized wanted to say :) Think my ultimate shade sgould be brighter like Miranda 's Her nose is albo not perfect-small but the lipstick looks perfect MUA that talked with me said that ultimate fuchsia can be worked out by myself using two or three shades and formulas The may be affordable just for trying but it's worthy :) Fuchsia is my dream spring shade.