The Ultimate Pink Lipstick or Lipgloss:)

baxterina

I love pinks.Who doesn't...?:)
They goes with everything.
I generally prefer that naturals baby pinks.
And Yours...?
bouquet.gif

My favourite is Dior Serum De Rouge in 470 Pearly Pink

katred

Specktra Bestie
Strangely enough, I don't have lots of pinks, probably because a lot of lighter shades either wash me out or don't show up on me. I have been loving Goodbye Emmanuelle from the Nars holiday collection very much and Mac Candy Yum Yum always thrills me, but it's harder for me to find pinks that work really well for my colouring.

Here are a few favourites:

Guerlain Rouge Automatique Cherry Blossom (my most favourite light pink)
Mac Blood Red (LE from the 2009 D-Squared collection, actually a deep rose pink that's not too opaque)
Mac Lustering (wonderful watermelon reddish pink)
Chanel Rouge Coco Jersey Rose (warm natural pink)
Armani 605 (medium plum pink with shimmer)

I should add that I'm not including hot pinks or fuschias in this list, since I have a whole separate group of favourites in that category. As for glosses, my all-time favourite is Mac Palatial lustreglass, which is discontinued. It has an unearthly green-gold shimmer over a pink base that's beyond beautiful. I also love Hourglass Fortune (peachy pink) and Armani 515 (light pink with blue shimmer).

baxterina

Strangely enough, I don't have lots of pinks, probably because a lot of lighter shades either wash me out or don't show up on me. I have been loving Goodbye Emmanuelle from the Nars holiday collection very much and Mac Candy Yum Yum always thrills me, but it's harder for me to find pinks that work really well for my colouring. Here are a few favourites: Guerlain Rouge Automatique Cherry Blossom (my most favourite light pink) Mac Blood Red (LE from the 2009 D-Squared collection, actually a deep rose pink that's not too opaque) Mac Lustering (wonderful watermelon reddish pink) Chanel Rouge Coco Jersey Rose (warm natural pink) Armani 605 (medium plum pink with shimmer) I should add that I'm not including hot pinks or fuschias in this list, since I have a whole separate group of favourites in that category. As for glosses, my all-time favourite is Mac Palatial lustreglass, which is discontinued. It has an unearthly green-gold shimmer over a pink base that's beyond beautiful. I also love Hourglass Fortune (peachy pink) and Armani 515 (light pink with blue shimmer).
Chanel Jersey Rose is very beautiful, so natural.