The WaMu Buy Out - Does it affect you?

couturesista

Re: The WaMu Buy Out - Does it effect you?

I'm with 2 credit unions and I'm very pleased. The OPer said that Chase refused to repay them $10,000 that was stolen from bank, was/ is Chase not FDIC insured? If ur bank is not FDIC insured please remove all ur funds from that bank. Ur bank should insure ur money under FDIC for up tp $100,000.

afgpak11

Quote:
Originally Posted by concertina
I have USAA and have since I was 17. They keep reassuring us that they're fine, and I tend to believe them.

I'm with USAA too and I absolutely love them! I have everything through them, CC's, loans, etc. I guess they could sort of be considered like a credit union because you have to meet certain criteria in order to join (military/military dependent).

I also belong to a credit union out of Maryland...but I really don't like them so much. When I lived in Maryland though they beat the heck out of the alternative which was Bank of America. Just as you all that loathe Chase...I absolutely can't stand BoA!

Beauty Mark

One of my friends loves using ING for her checking. I don't know how I feel about that, though they are currently holding my savings account.

Ruby_Woo

I love, LOVE my credit Union. They reassured me that we aren't in financial danger like other banks. I love that I talk to a real person when I call, and my issues are resolved then and there.
smiles.gif

Latest posts