The Waterproof Brow Set Collection (May 22, 2014)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member

Pro Longwear Waterproof Brow Set
(available everywhere, permanent)
Emphatically - Blonde soft muted beige-taupe
Toasted Blonde - dirty blonde
Red Chestnut - gold brown with gold shimmer
Quiet Brunette - muted mid-tone grey brown
Bold Brunette - muted blackish brown
Brown Ebony - asphalt black

Fluidline Brow Gelcreme
(MSO and online, permanent)
Redhead - muted golden brown
Dirty Blonde - soft taupe brown
Deep Dark - Brunette rich brunette
Brow Set
Clear​

208 Angled Brow Brush

Splashproof Lash

Zoom Waterfast Lash

False Lashes Waterproof

MACina

I am interested in "Brown Ebony - asphalt black".But would like to see swatches first.
Glad those are perm!

erine1881

The other Nay-Nay :haha: can you add this please? The brow fluidlines are MSO and online, and the brow sets are everwhere.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
The other Nay-Nay
girlhaha.gif
can you add this please? The brow fluidlines are MSO and online, and the brow sets are everwhere.
Done :)

Monsy

so what shade of the brow set would work for me? i use Lingering it's perfect shade for me. from the gel fluidlines I use dirty blonde

erine1881

so what shade of the brow set would work for me? i use Lingering it's perfect shade for me. from the gel fluidlines I use dirty blonde 
Ditto. I'm thinking quiet brunette??? :hmm: I've yet to see them in person so I'm not sure. I'm looking at em on the german site so that's what I'm guessing based in that.

Monsy

Ditto. I'm thinking quiet brunette???
hmm.gif
I've yet to see them in person so I'm not sure. I'm looking at em on the german site so that's what I'm guessing based in that.
yes i was thinking this one too
Quiet Brunette - muted mid-tone grey brown

DILLIGAF

I was wondering when MAC would bring these back/ make them perm. They had this product before everyone got caught up in ABH Dipbrow Pomade fever. Then again maybe they are hitting the market at a right time when there are supply issues with ABH. I can't wait to try these out. I'm looking at Quiet Brunette as a lighter alternative to Chocolate Dipbrow.

Erine what shade of Dipbrow do you use? If you use it at all?

erine1881

I was wondering when MAC would bring these back/ make them perm. They had this product before everyone got caught up in ABH Dipbrow Pomade fever. Then again maybe they are hitting the market at a right time when there are supply issues with ABH. I can't wait to try these out. I'm looking at Quiet Brunette as a lighter alternative to Chocolate Dipbrow. Erine what shade of Dipbrow do you use? If you use it at all?
I have to wait til the fall when the new colours come out because her current colours are all too dark. I believe Soft Brown will be my match.

User38

Awww
blush-anim-cl.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by DILLIGAF It looks like Quiet Brunette may be too light and Bold Brunette maybe too dark. Who knows I'll find out when I swatch them.

TY erine!!!
heart.gif

I also use lingering, Anastia Dip brow in several colours.. and wind up with ok brows.. but it's exhausting.. lol. I have both the dirty blonde/ brunette MAC but they are slowly withering away.. These better be perm~

I might resort to getting those false eyebrows being sold
girlhaha.gif

erine1881

It looks like Quiet Brunette may be too light and Bold Brunette maybe too dark. Who knows I'll find out when I swatch them.
Definitely check out Bold Brunette. I think if you apply it with a soft hand and brush thru with a clean spooly it should be ok. And you know how these online swatches are. I was hoping someone in Germany had already bought some and would've added some swatches by now, but alas, no :sigh:

erine1881

TY erine!!!  :heart: I also use lingering, Anastia Dip brow in several colours.. and wind up with ok brows.. but it's exhausting.. lol.  I have both the dirty blonde/ brunette MAC but they are slowly withering away.. These better be perm~ I might resort to getting those false eyebrows being sold:haha:
They are indeed perm my lovely Greyness!