The wedding I went to...! (Picture heavy!)

kittykit

You're so beautiful
winks.gif

GGBlu

Just ... wow.
drools.gif

Thanks so much for posting the whole look. I thought I loved the makeup before, but paired with the hair and the dress, it's even better ... perfection.

And your boyfriend is a cutie
thmbup.gif

jenee.sum

jawdrop.gif
hollllllllllllllllllllllly!! you are so gorgeous. and your skin is just PERFECT. how do you get such clear skin? please share your secret!
yes.gif
hehe

ps. u and ur bf are soooo cute hehe im a sucker for couples/romance/love/yada yada yada...

moonlit

I need to know how you got such flawless skin!! u look fab+ lovely outfit and u and ur OH look so good ..

Efionawade

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenee.sum
jawdrop.gif
hollllllllllllllllllllllly!! you are so gorgeous. and your skin is just PERFECT. how do you get such clear skin? please share your secret!
yes.gif
hehe

ps. u and ur bf are soooo cute hehe im a sucker for couples/romance/love/yada yada yada...

Thank you sooo much everyone, and the trick to my skin?
I was on Diane-35 (birth control) for about 5 years, starting from when I was 14, and I recently went off it. It did WONDERS for me!

Currently I'm not on anything for my skin but I use a cream my doctor gave me for when I do get a spot. I am using Retinol-A and it works well for clearing up my skin but dries me out more than I already am! I have to be very careful with how close it gets to my mouth or eye areas!

Hikaru-chan

You're so adorable, your whole look was so well put together.
Love the lips especially, I whish Saint Germain would look that good on me.