The year's 5 best selling lipsticks

MAChostage

The Today Show's feature, The Look, named what it thinks are the 5 best-selling lipsticks of the year. Guess who is number 1?
amuse.gif

http://thelook.today.com/_news/2011...red-the-5-best-selling-lipsticks-of-the-year-

LMD84

yay for mac being number one! i have to admit that they are my lipstick brand of choice!

GlamQueen21

YAY for MAC being number one!!! MAC has been my favorite brand of lipstick and love how it's at a reasonable price and has a wide range of colors and finishes.

amoona

Most of my l/s are MAC, partly because I worked there for long time (gratis + discount) and partly because they have such an amazing selection. NARS is amazing too though - in love with their lipsticks.

Nicala

I actually agree too. On MUA people seem to bash MAC l/s a lot in favour of Chanel, YSL etc. but I think MAC have a wide range & they last a long time (as in don't go bad) as well as being more reasonably priced.

I don't see why many people swoon over YSL's. All it does is dance around and look streaky.

shontay07108

I have a ton of Mac lipsticks. It dominates my collection because of the shades they cover. I happen to think Nars is better quality, though. Mac's low price point is a big selling point, though.

BeckyBenett

definitely mac lipsticks! i hve chanel, mufe and nars as well as some drugstore ones but mac dominates because of quality and low price points!