Theme and name question---

blueyedlady87

2 questions-

1. How do I change the theme 'background, colors' on Specktra? I did it before to get it to the Madame B one (I think) but now I can't find it anywhere and am rather due for a change of scenery.

2. Is it possible to change my username without starting a new account and such? I would like to keep my reputation, ratings, etc. but have outgrown the whole barbie thing since joining a couple years ago.

Thanks in advance! Keep up the great work here at Specktra.
eyelove.gif

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie_doll_713
1. How do I change the theme 'background, colors' on Specktra? I did it before to get it to the Madame B one (I think) but now I can't find it anywhere and am rather due for a change of scenery.

Currently, there are no other "skins" for Specktra. The banner at the top of this skin rotates between 3 different banner images, hence the Madame B theme you are referring to.
smiles.gif

I guess it's a good time as any to disclose some exciting forum news. ^_^ Two months ago I tracked down and hired someone who is considered a premier forum designer for vBulletin forums to design a new skin, or theme, for Specktra.
greengrin.gif
I'm eagerly awaiting the design and it's implementation. I'm sure there are others (including me) who also feel that it's "time" for a change of scenery.
greengrin.gif
I'm hoping that with this fresh start many of our forum "bugs" will be worked out as well. That might be wishful thinking though.
winks.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie_doll_713
2. Is it possible to change my username without starting a new account and such? I would like to keep my reputation, ratings, etc. but have outgrown the whole barbie thing since joining a couple years ago.

Contact an Administrator with this request.
smiles.gif
HTHS!!

blueyedlady87

YAY! I will be looking forward to the new skins! (I knew they were called something, I just couldn't think of it!) That's so exciting! And I will send you a PM about the name change. Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my questions. Have a lovely day!
smiles.gif

Latest posts