Theme Makeup with a Purpose

Medgal07

I will not get addicted to nail polish, I will not get addicted to nail polish.... I will not get addicted to nail polish...
poke.gif
Come on over to the dark side Prettypackages...one sip of the KoolAid and it's all over
poke.gif

Medgal07

Fishwife Two Fingered Salute
Trustafarian
Lady Muck
Victoriana
All Hail the Queen
Toff
Marrow
Posh Bird
Queen Vic

Note: I just stopped there. I really can keep going. I could make better suggestions if I knew your color preferences. I've also only suggested colors that I've actually purchased. There are other colors that I like and think will be great choices, but I haven't bought them yet.

Listen to MACHostage. Stay away from the nail polish thread if you don't want to become addicted. We're all lost causes over there, but we love it.
You bet your sweet bippy you could keep going. I must say, I do trust her suggestions, but be careful aradhana, she's a masterful enabler
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

I'm very happy to report that I did a look yesterday. I'm not a liar, LOL! It was inspired by my nails, so I was aiming for a sparkly purple look. I need to type it all out.
Awwww. I'm sure it was lovely CC. Once you share it here I may have to try it out because I've been eager to wear my Lillibet's Jubilee too.

aradhana

You bet your sweet bippy you could keep going. I must say, I do trust her suggestions, but be careful aradhana, she's a masterful enabler
girlhaha.gif
lol!

thanks for the reccomendations ladies...i am definitely going to check out a few of those!

Prettypackages

I tried Toff tonite at NOrdies.. It's pretty. Good for me they didn't have it in stock. It reminds me of the old school rosey nudes that ppl would wear.

Medgal07

I tried Toff tonite at NOrdies.. It's pretty. Good for me they didn't have it in stock. It reminds me of the old school rosey nudes that ppl would wear.
I just love it. It's my new neutral. You can find it online...www.butterlondon.com
th_happy1.gif

It looks nice w/ Hot Chocolate l/s & eye looks using the All Woman quad!!

Audrey C

One of my fave looks from last week, based around a pink from the cold theme. I can't do cool pinks anywhere but on my cheeks where for some reason it looks natural, so this is as pink as I get.

I tried to use colours that I hadn't reached for in awhile.

Face:
BB Cream
Mineralize Concealer
Blot Powder to set

Blush:
Launch Away (goes pink on me)
NARS Albatross highlighter

Lips:
Brave l/s
Absolutely It l/l

Eyes:
Expensive Pink on lid
Fig 1 on outer portion of lid
Indian Ink in corner/crease
Microviolet f/l

I managed to do six different looks this week, but I loved this one so much I'm guilty of repeating it twice. So far this month, I've managed to wear 16 different lippies (have changed some in the evening) and I'm almost halfway through my blush/highlight collection. I'm on track!

Audrey C

Fave look so far this week - Fireside Glow (marketers can theme anything)

Eyes:
Arena on lid
All That Glitters on inner corner
Twinks on crease/outer v
Rich Ground f/l

Cheeks:
Torrid Blush
Redhead MSF

Lips:
Autumn Leaves
Chicory l/l

First wearing of Autumn Leaves this month, Redhead/Torrid LE/Perm mix, eyes mix of colours not paired before. Check.

VampyCouture

I actually did a look today! My friend came into town and I wanted to do a sultry look for dinner, since we were going somewhere pretty fancy.

I'll call this Sultry & Metallic

Eyes
UDPP
Mac Gilt by Association (lid and blended upwards toward crease)
Sonia Kashuk Dark Brown Matte Shadow (Crease, also blended upward)
Urban Decay Half Baked (Brow highlight, lightly)
Mac DDB Fluidline (Brows)

Face
Mac Studio Fix Fluid
Tarte Amazonian Clay Concealer
Nars Taos
Sleek Contour Kit

Lips
Mac Brick L/P
Nars Fire Down Below
Hourglass Lip Gloss in Siren (Sexy Metallic Red)

Prettypackages

Fave look so far this week - Fireside Glow (marketers can theme anything)

Eyes:
Arena on lid
All That Glitters on inner corner
Twinks on crease/outer v
Rich Ground f/l

Cheeks:
Torrid Blush
Redhead MSF

Lips:
Autumn Leaves
Chicory l/l

First wearing of Autumn Leaves this month, Redhead/Torrid LE/Perm mix, eyes mix of colours not paired before. Check.
pretty!

Medgal07

EYES:
Painterly PP to lids (# 212)
My favorite look this past week included the All Woman Quad which I've worn all but two days. It make the perfect gray and or smokey gray eye for me.
I just really love this Quad. My goal for the coming week is to wear other new eyeshadow as well as a different pigment shadow every day. I have a ton of
pigments that I have not yet worn because I cater to my favorites. This will be quite the challenge, which is why I'm only doing it for one week.
girlhaha.gif

All Woman e/s Quad:
All Woman e/s to lid
Brains & Brawn e/s above crease
Black Magique e/s to crease
Flawless Figure to brows for highlight
Blacktrack fluidline topped with Carbon to line upper lids(# 211 & 208)
All Woman to lower lashline, Black Magique under All Woman, smoked-out
Fascinating to lower water line

FACE:
MAC Studio Sculpt NEW
P & P Light Boost Highlighter in triangle below eyes, set w/Ben Nye Powder, Banana (applied with 116 Brush)
Copper Beach to contour (applied with 163 Brush), Sculpt over Copper Beach (NARS Yachiyo brush)
Fleet Fast blush( (applied with 128 Brush)
Estee Lauder 'Tease' Highlighter to high-points (applied with 130 Brush) NEW
Sheer Mystery Powder (applied with 129 Brush) to finish the look NEW
Fix+ to set

LIPS:
Hip N Happy lip pencil to line & fill
Haute Altitude l/s (# 318 lip brush) NEW
Angel l/g

Nails: Butter London's Fruit Machine NEW

Prettypackages

iagree.gif

The look sounds really pretty. I was missing my fall colors this week and tapped them. They happen to be among my favs!
Feel better soon Prettypackages!!!
th_cheerup.gif
thank you went to the doc and got more meds. She also gave me two days off work. WOHOOOO Do you know I was not going to take them???? I think I've been sick since 12/19

Medgal07

thank you went to the doc and got more meds. She also gave me two days off work. WOHOOOO Do you know I was not going to take them???? I think I've been sick since 12/19
Wow! That's not good. I remember that you were working some pretty long hours too. I'm glad you'll be taking some time to allow yourself to get better! Heck Prettypackages we need you around here.
bouquet.gif

aradhana

i've been not wearing much makeup this week...been really tired still....

today i just did a super simple look - brows with DDB fluidline, a light application of imaginary paint pot on lid, satellite dreams (new) above crease , fig.1 in the crease and outer v, black mascara. a sprinkling of sur blush. c'est tout.

been neglecting my lipsticks though, so i guess i need to work on that this coming week!

aradhana

i had to reread your message - at first i thought you weren't going to take the meds, then i realized you meant the sick time! i hope you take the time you need to feel better!