Theme Makeup with a Purpose

Dominique33

thud.gif
I mosyed over to the Burberry thread yesterday and saw these. I have a real weakness for grey eyeshadow
thud.gif
and was trying to forget that I saw

those!!!!

Yay team Frivole!
pompom.gif
Team Frivole
heart.gif
( Peter Philips created a masterpiece IMO among many, I worship that man really )

Medgal07

Today I am wearing MAC's Sushi Kiss over What A Blast liner. I started out with just Sushi Kiss but decided I wanted something a little darker to match my sundress so I layered it over What A Blast. I couldn't find my Morange this morning. Hope I haven't lost it!!
That sounds so pretty Mandy. I love What A Blast. I hope you find your Morange!!!!

Medgal07

Today I wore Dior Rouge Dior, Rendez-Vous (Dark Orange) # 543 with Chanel's Orange Intense lip liner. I also wore Guerlain's
Écrin 4 Couleurs Les Fauves #14 eyeshadow Palette of warm orange, shimmery red-brown, medium orange-brown & light copper.
I wore Guerlain's Rose Aux Joues’ Blush Duo, Peach Boy o1 as my blush & highlighter. The eye and face colors were more muted
than they sound and the lipstick is pretty bright.

Medgal07

You're very welcome Meddy! I hope you've been enjoying it as much as I have been enjoying mine! I really have been enjoying these challenges, so thank you for coming up with this thread!
bouquet.gif
Thanks Naomi---we had so much fun after the very first challenge for BCA month that we kept it going. I love focusing on products to use---I don't feel one bit guilty about
my hauls because I'm using my products---these challenges help to get that done. Reading and/or seeing everyone's looks is the best reminder about many long
forgotten products. It's fun to revive, use and fall in love with them all over again.

heart.gif

Calla88

Thanks so much Meddy and Naomi! This challenge has been loads of fun and it really is a good way to go through your stash and use things you may have forgotten about due more recent purchases!

Meddy, you really have embraced the orange week and I love it! Writing down all the pretty orange makeup you have been listing this week! I don't think Entertain Me is permanent, I wish.

Naomi, you know you can rock a red lip, any day of the week! Glam is quite lovely on you.

My look was simple today, no makeup today just Mac's Scarlet Ibis on the lips and my sunglasses!

I picked up another Kat Von Dee liquid lipstick is A Go Go perfect for orange week!

Jaymuhlee

I am so behind! Thank you, everyone, for your kind words. You're all so sweet! And you all look fabulous!!

@Anneri you can totally abbreviate it! I just use my phone for these photos - it's that awesome natural light that makes everything look so good!

@Prettypackages I do my own brows but I'm flattered that it looks like I go somewhere lol. I'm too cheap to go to a pro, though one day I may try it.

Medgal07

Thanks so much Meddy and Naomi! This challenge has been loads of fun and it really is a good way to go through your stash and use things you may have forgotten about due more recent purchases!

Meddy, you really have embraced the orange week and I love it! Writing down all the pretty orange makeup you have been listing this week! I don't think Entertain Me is permanent, I wish.

Naomi, you know you can rock a red lip, any day of the week! Glam is quite lovely on you.

My look was simple today, no makeup today just Mac's Scarlet Ibis on the lips and my sunglasses!

I picked up another Kat Von Dee liquid lipstick is A Go Go perfect for orange week!
girlhaha.gif
I chuckled Calla because I'm always juggling products---between the excitement of new ones and nostalgia & love for the old ones---we'll always be in juggling mode.
I love Scarlet Ibis---there aren't enough days in the week to wear all of my lippies!

Medgal07

I am so behind! Thank you, everyone, for your kind words. You're all so sweet! And you all look fabulous!!

@Anneri you can totally abbreviate it! I just use my phone for these photos - it's that awesome natural light that makes everything look so good!

@Prettypackages I do my own brows but I'm flattered that it looks like I go somewhere lol. I'm too cheap to go to a pro, though one day I may try it.
wavey.gif
Hi there Jaymuhlee! I love your photos too---you & Naomi w/your fabulous car pics. I laughed because I don't go out every day but envisioned myself backing the
car out of the garage to take a pic.....anyone would have me committed!!
lmao.gif

Calla88

Meddy, so true about the constant juggling, I laughed about not enough days to wear all my lippies, because when I ran in Sephora yesterday while my cousin was in Homegoods , when I came out I said I just grabbed this lippie for my 30 lipstick challenge I'm on the orange week, she glanced at my everyday makeup bag bulging with lip products, she said from here I see at least 5 orange lipsticks and it's Wednesday, plus I know if you have 5 on you I can't imagine how many you have at home! She just shook her head ! I honestly had those lippies in my bag because they are options for this weeks color! Try not to carry around too many of my beloved lip sticks it's summer too much heat.

Meddy, I think car selfies have the best lighting but I don't drive everyday either, but I used too when I lived on the west coast. I can just you imagine you backing out snapping a selfie and driving back in and your neighbors look on in confusion ! LOL

Dominique33

[COLOR=FF8C00]Today I wore Dior Rouge Dior, Rendez-Vous (Dark Orange) # 543 with Chanel's Orange Intense lip liner.  I also wore Guerlain's   [/COLOR] [COLOR=FF8C00]Écrin 4 Couleurs Les Fauves  #14 eyeshadow Palette of warm orange, shimmery red-brown, medium orange-brown & light copper. [/COLOR] [COLOR=FF8C00]I wore Guerlain's [/COLOR][COLOR=FF8C00]Rose Aux Joues’ Blush Duo, Peach Boy o1 as my blush & highlighter.  The eye and face colors were more muted [/COLOR] [COLOR=FF8C00]than they sound and the lipstick is pretty bright. [/COLOR]     [COLOR=FF8C00]      [/COLOR]
That sounds so beautiful !

NaomiH

Thank you Calla!
heart.gif

Dominique33

Thanks so much  Meddy and Naomi! This challenge has been loads of fun and it really is a good way to go through your stash and use things you may have forgotten about due more recent purchases! Meddy, you really have embraced the orange week and I love it! Writing down all the pretty orange makeup you have been listing this week! I don't think Entertain Me is permanent, I wish. Naomi, you know you can rock a red lip, any day of the week!  Glam is quite lovely on you. My look was simple today, no makeup today just Mac's Scarlet Ibis on the lips and my sunglasses! I picked up another Kat Von Dee liquid lipstick is A Go Go perfect for orange week!
I am sure you rock Scarlet Ibis Calla ! Beautiful lippie !

Dominique33

I woke up all kinds of late this morning and didn't have time to put on any makeup. :/
lol today I didn't wear any makeup except my Laura Mercier palette and a blue mascara, my lips are awefully dry so I decided to take a break, I think the purple week is very soon
nanaparty.gif

Medgal07

​I was a huge fail yesterday. I went smokey eye & nude lip because I was wearing all black to physical
therapy---an orange lip would have made me feel too Halloweenish!!!
th_wiggle2.gif

Dominique33

​I was a huge fail yesterday. I went smokey eye & nude lip because I was wearing all black to physical
therapy---an orange lip would have made me feel too Halloweenish!!!
th_wiggle2.gif
lol yes Meddy, I hope you are recovering :)
bouquet.gif
I was a fail today too, my lips were too dry. I will do my best for the purple week, I ordered MAC Lorde lippie ( it should be here next week ) and I have a few purple lipsticks ( not many though ).