Theme Makeup with a Purpose

sagehen

I am jealous of you snow birds. Where I live there is NO chance to get any and no time to visit family where there will be. I love watching my plane get de-iced on the way home. I'm sorry this is totally OT.

Marsha Pomells

D for Danger and Instigator are high on my list but I'm on a no buy until mid-January. Which ones do you want?

I got Instigator, but it has been depotted. DfD is one I want to pick up, along with Naturally Transformed and a few others. Matte Royal is the most unique one out of the lot, it reminds me of a Cadbury's wrapper but on the blue side.

Marsha Pomells

I am jealous of you snow birds. Where I live there is NO chance to get any and no time to visit family where there will be. I love watching my plane get de-iced on the way home. I'm sorry this is totally OT.

Dont worry, I had to fly out to Iceland just for a snow fix. I got my snow, didn't see the northern lights. That was the main reason I went there, along with Blue Lagoon. I want to head to Norway next year for a bit of midnight sun.

Prettypackages

Hey ladies! don't give up on Specktra, we'll fall right back in line, however I do hate that damn pop up on mobile.

The theme is mid winter? Like, what is that? Cool tones? Totally joining the vamp challenge and will combine with this one. I kinda did it today.
It snowed today, so my sinuses/migrane is acting up. I'll post the break down later on. I got a few looks in for Fall, however, I don't remember any of them. LOL

Prettypackages

I think I actually like DfD better than Heaux. Don't tell her that b/c I LOVED her, and DfD is right up there. Also look at that red lip bag. THey were cousins. That red is very pretty!

Marsha Pomells

Hey ladies! don't give up on Specktra, we'll fall right back in line, however I do hate that damn pop up on mobile.

The theme is mid winter? Like, what is that? Cool tones? Totally joining the vamp challenge and will combine with this one. I kinda did it today.
It snowed today, so my sinuses/migrane is acting up. I'll post the break down later on. I got a few looks in for Fall, however, I don't remember any of them. LOL

Cool and dark tones.

mkoparanova

The snow here lasts about 1 hour, so don't be jealous :D I really love watching it from my home or when I'm on a winter holiday but I hate dealing with it on a daily basis :D

I got Instigator, but it has been depotted. DfD is one I want to pick up, along with Naturally Transformed and a few others. Matte Royal is the most unique one out of the lot, it reminds me of a Cadbury's wrapper but on the blue side.

I'm not brave enough to wear Matte royal (yet).

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie

Twinkle_Twinkle

Meteorically we are (yesterday was the first day), we just haven't seen any snow yet (except for Scotland)... Or the freezing cold temperatures (unless anyone is in Siberia, Scandinavia, Alaska or within the Arctic or Antarctic Circle or anywhere that has seen snow). So bring on the winter looks, still trying to plan my one.

The first day of winter is December 22nd, although I get that it may feel otherwise in other parts of the world. I don't want to accept it until the Winter Solstice actually arrives.

So is that the verdict for December? Winter looks or are we still taking suggestions/voting?

sagehen

The first day of winter is December 22nd, although I get that it may feel otherwise in other parts of the world. I don't want to accept it until the Winter Solstice actually arrives.

So is that the verdict for December? Winter looks or are we still taking suggestions/voting?
That is exactly how I feel - I cannot accept it until then.

mkoparanova

I wore Signe Particulier, Rouge noir liner and mascara again today! The blush was MAC Corol (dark part), highlighter - MAC Lust and the lipstick - D&G Inferno.
8dc53cfd868d981b0ada7f6ef70e15ed86388074c7c0748a9808c712294cf48b.jpg

Medgal07

Thanks for spreading the word, Marsha! :kisskiss: If there's enough interest, we'll give away premium memberships to those who can successfully complete the 30-day challenge (12/02 - 12/31). We'll post more details in the Get Your Dark Lip On! thread.

Hope you all can join us! :dance:

Oh I LOVE this!! What a fun idea!!! I happen to be wearing a dark lip today!!!

Medgal07

:wavey:Ahoy Twinkle_Twinkle. We can combine a winter theme with the Dark Lip challenge which sounds like a ton of fun and is actually pretty wintry. What do you think???

awickedshape

Not sure on the fit for the theme but I wore Gucci Ultra Violet mono (meh) with the pale pink from Chanel Signe Particulier over it, the SP plum in the crease and SP gold in the inner corner and browbone with MJ J'Adore lipstick

20151203_083557-1.jpg

Latest posts