Theme Makeup with a Purpose

Shars

Hi everyone...I thought I would stop by in honor of it being the first day of autumn, even though I am wearing teal slacks and a berry colored blouse (the print in the blouse pulls it together, I promise!) This is what I am wearing on my face today...FACE - MAC Prep n Prime, ELDW, Spice (6W2), EL Double Matte pressed powder, Deep, Rimmel London eye brow pencil, 001 Black Brown, LA Colors contour powder from the #1 contour palette, BR baked blush in warm berry - EYES, Maybelline Master Prime (is that the name?), UD Hustle e/s on lid and into crease, blended with Buck in Crease, with Creep in the outer v, Marc Jacobs eyeliner from a Sephora gift, Black, flicked out a little, L'Oreal Voluminous Excess mascara, black (I will not be repurchasing this...not enough volume and makes my lashes look piece-y, if that makes sense - not lush and voluminous) - LIPS Milani Amore Matte Lip Crème, 37Dearest.

Hi Sage! I was just thinking that this thread has been super quiet. I'm not a fan of that mascara either. It is Clump City!

Marsha Pomells

Haven't posted on thread for quite some time, but I'll share a fresh look...

Face: Avon Magix primer, Avon colour correcting pearls, Bare Minerals concealer in Deep Dark, L'Oréal True Match foundation in Caramel. MAC studio fix plus foundation in NC45, MAC Sheertone Blush in Peachtwist, MAC Gleamtones powder.

Eyes: Avon Colour Trend eyeliner in some sort of black. MAC False Lashes mascara. George by Asda brow tamer in clear and brunette.

Lips: MAC Prep and Prime lip primer, MAC Chromagraphic Pencil in Marine Ultra and MAC lipstick in Klingiton...

IMG_1813.JPG

Last edited:

Shars

Haven't posted on thread for quite some time, but I'll share a fresh look...

Face: Avon Magix primer, Avon colour correcting pearls, Bare Minerals concealer in Deep Dark, L'Oréal True Match foundation in Caramel. MAC studio fix plus foundation in NC45, MAC Sheertone Blush in Peachtwist, MAC Gleamtones powder.

Eyes: Avon Colour Trend eyeliner in some sort of black. MAC False Lashes mascara. George by Asda brow tamer in clear and brunette.

Lips: MAC Prep and Prime lip primer, MAC Chromagraphic Pencil in Marine Ultra and MAC lipstick in Klingiton...

View attachment 56503

Hey Marsha! Asda does makeup now? Wow! Shows how long I've been away from the UK.

sagehen

Yeahi had to search for it last time....

We must do pink next month!

Marsha I like that, how are those Avon products?

Oh yes! BadGal RiRi can come out of hibernation. I have a rose gold polish from Sinful Colors that needs some time in the sun. Thanks for the reminder!

sagehen

Ok so, I finally realized it is October and went in for a little pink... wearing some OPI pink polish (dark purply-pink), and ABH Rio on my lips (matches my neon fuchsia(sp?) skirt). nothing else excites me, so that is all I will report lol.

sagehen

OK since my NYX lip suede in Pink Lust topped with NYX African Queen lip gloss in African Queen is giving me LIFE today, I thought about this thread and that Spring is just around the corner...anyone up for a Spring challenge to get us out of the doldrums of Winter? Sadly, my original plan was to wear NYX lip suede in Oh, Put It On topped with MAC Black Plum Vamplify lipglass. I left it at home so I grabbed Pink Lust out of my bag and it was ON!

Shars

OK since my NYX lip suede in Pink Lust topped with NYX African Queen lip gloss in African Queen is giving me LIFE today, I thought about this thread and that Spring is just around the corner...anyone up for a Spring challenge to get us out of the doldrums of Winter? Sadly, my original plan was to wear NYX lip suede in Oh, Put It On topped with MAC Black Plum Vamplify lipglass. I left it at home so I grabbed Pink Lust out of my bag and it was ON!

I'd be up for a spring challenge! I've been meaning to dig out my pinks, corals and reds as I seem to have got myself stuck in a nude phase.

aradhana

I'd be up for a spring challenge! I've been meaning to dig out my pinks, corals and reds as I seem to have got myself stuck in a nude phase.

yay! i am in as well!
i'm done school, so hopefully this means i will have more time for makeup and chat-e-chats...
how are you ladies doing? i miss you guys, and miss this thread.

totally down for corals etc for spring. i did a mini re-organization of my makeup, realized just how much i have, and came upon some forgotten colourful treasures that need love!!!

Latest posts