There goes my MAC funds....

Nicnivin

Well I did it... I can't buy any more MAC (at least in large quanities at one time).
cry.gif
Took my boyfriend to pick up his new "pre-owned" Lexus RX330 after it was finished being detailed and I drove home with a new "pre-owned" Lexus AWD IS250. What did I do? lol Damn car salesman was good. lol Doubled my car payment, there goes my MAC funds. Bad bad me. Well at least I can look pretty behind the wheel of my beautiful newsed car vs looking pretty behind my old Chevy Cavalier.
yahoo.gif

Just had to share.
tong.gif

TISH1124

You will love it I have the IS350 and it is my baby!! be glad you got the 250...I got 3 speeding tickets the first week I drove the 350 ...all in one week yes!!! I had never had a ticket in my life before then....Bad Car!!

Nicnivin

I have already found myself driving too fast, it runs soooooo smooth and in seconds I am way past the speed limit with out noticing. I've got to keep an eye on that. lol

purrtykitty

Lol, congrats on the new car. I'd looooove a Lexus someday...just need to figure out how to win that lottery first.
th_wink3.gif

sunshine16

Lucky girl, lexus make the most beautiful cars EVER!
Although i was walking past a show-room where there cars were kept outside (they have huge gates) and the cars were SO! dirty.
Doesn't exactly make it appealing? Haha.

Enjoy your new car, chances are you have enough makeup to last you anyway
winks.gif

Nicnivin

Thanks!! I just love the car, still learning all the features. But now I have my 'it' car or at least one I can hopefully afford.
winks.gif
its just gonna be soooo hard not buying new L/E items lol car payment or makeup??? Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine16
Lucky girl, lexus make the most beautiful cars EVER!
Although i was walking past a show-room where there cars were kept outside (they have huge gates) and the cars were SO! dirty.
Doesn't exactly make it appealing? Haha.

Enjoy your new car, chances are you have enough makeup to last you anyway
winks.gif

Latest posts