There's always one more MAC...

Fairybelle

...item that you always feel like you 'need' or 'forgot to buy' right after you just bought a motherload of stuff, right? Happens to me all the time, and I was wondering what's on your list. Perhaps it is stuff that is in your maccosmetics.com shopping basket, sitting in there and growing in number as you see more stuff that you want.
Mine right now:
E/S: Honey Lust, All That Glitters
L/S: Freckletone, Pink Nouveau, Kinda Sexy

What about you?

Ambi

Haha, yes, and I "need" that one thing now to pair it with this and this and then like 5 more to go with that and UGH! :p

Won't even start with the list, I can live without buying make-up right now.
I can.
I think.

ledonatella

I know it's horrible...as soon as I make a new order and get it in the mail all I can think of is what i need for the next order!
Currently on my list:
Prep & Prime Skin (dying to try this!)
239 Eye Shader brush (mine from the holiday kit is yucky)
Hot Stuff, Big Kiss & Posh It Up plushglasses
a new Blot powder
Brush cleaner
Disc black liquidlast liner (I hate these but I might give 'em another go around with summer coming)

Nothing too exciting (except the plushglasses) which is why I keep putting them into my cart and then taking them out when new collections come.

MisStarrlight

I always end up walking out without the "basics"...mascara, liner, moisturizer & stuff like that. I get too caught up in the l/e stuff & forget what I really need.

prinzessin784

I need new foundation but it's so expensive and I'd rather get two lippies for the same price haha
winks.gif

mistella

Yep, I just got a huge order but I still want Gracious Me shadestick, Honour Blush, Smut e/s, and Soothing Beige lip conditioner!

Jacq-i

Hahaha, I keep a buy later list on MACcosmetics.com too!
smiles.gif

Right now I "need":
-Dollymix Blush
-Studio Tech NC32
-Mascara X
-Shimpagne MSF
-Select Cover-Up
-Medium MSF

i just buy 5 e/s and a pressed powder but when i was thinking about the e/s that i have, i noticed i needdddd an orange e/s... i already have many colours but i missed that...

i think i'm going to buy rule or amber lights...

zaralovesmac

I 'need' more eyeshadow...plums and deep greens!Don't know exactly which ones I want yet but no doubt I'll buy like 20 the next time I go shopping!...I have no self-control when it comes to MAC!

sharyn

I keep a list of things that I want to buy, so that I dont walk in and forget half of the stuff... right now it looks like this:

Blacktrack fluidline
Studio Moisture Fix SPF 15
tintet lip conditioner petting pink ( still have a sample that will last me some time but *sigh* always got to get full size of every sample)
Light blot powder
219 Brush
168 Brush

though I know that I need brushes and moisturizer, I'll go for lipgloss and eyeshadow the next time I'm at the counter. I cant help it *big dramatic sigh*

tadzio79

I'm always thinking of adding more e/s to add to my collection. I've got tons of piggies but only like 7 e/s, lol!
as of late, I've been thinking about pandamonium eyes quad... When I first saw it at the counter I thought nah, but after seeing many lovely FOTD's I'm thinking I might need it!

LatinaRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisStarrlight
I always end up walking out without the "basics"...mascara, liner, moisturizer & stuff like that. I get too caught up in the l/e stuff & forget what I really need.

Haha me too! LE is just more exciting!

My boyfriend and I of two years broke up and I decided I'd treat myself to some retail therapy and do exactly that... buy all the stuff that'd been on my list in the back of mind that never gets actualized. I got Trax, Brule, Wedge, Charcoal Brown, Grain, 217 brush... wanting to round out my neutrals...

And I forgot the one I REALLY wanted... Haux... damn....

princess

I want Springsheen and Dame blush even though I have like 20 blushers now. Kill me. I also want a new tube of Lychee Luxe lipglass and a 187 brush.

Simply Elegant

Springsheen blush, all that glitters eyeshadow, tempting eyeshadow, blacktrack, honour blush, 187 and 180 brushes. So many other things. I don't even remember right now.

Latest posts