These almost went unposted...

Minrlluv2

My FOTD's have been sucking major a$$! I haven't been been getting good pics..eh...I'll blame it on the nasty weather!
graucho.gif
So here are some FOTD's and EOTD's(some days the rest of the face is just not worthy! But mostly the eye only pics are due to bad hair,
weeping.gif
) Some random Eotd's from last week:
new_100_5989.jpg

new_100_6174.jpg

Friday's FOTD:

new_100_5917.jpg

new_100_5953.jpg

Saturday's FOTD:
new_100_6229.jpg

new_100_6208.jpg

new_100_6219.jpg

And finally, Today's FOTD(before I added blue brown piggie...thought it needed something)
new_100_6284.jpg

And after I added the blue brown piggie:
new_100_6331.jpg

new_100_6359.jpg

I wish I could blend! I think I just need better brushes! Paired with more talent and practice,
rofl.gif
!

divaster

Gah! I love your skin!

All these look great, I esp. like the 2nd eye pic and Saturdays' FOTD. Very nice!

Minrlluv2

Oops! I didn't post what I used for these looks(would've taken forever,anyway), but if anyone wants to know what I used, just ask, and I'll do my best to remember! And I know my poor lashes look like spider legs in all the pics except where I'm wearing the falsies....Thank you Cover Girl Lash Exact! Many's HG of mascara, unfortunately, not mine!

hotti82

the blue/green is HOTNESS!! and DAMN, am i ever jealous of your brows!! you are beautiful!!

hyperRealGurl

Ohhh my how did i miss this one????? all the colors looks sopretty onu. i just luv ur facial expressions when u take pics too. and ur cheeks are so glowy!! beautiful
smiles.gif

MacVirgin

i love it when you post
smiles.gif
.. such lovely glowing skin and vivid colors

Edited to tell ya; when i look at your pics i always think of good old authentic hollywood glamour! you know what i mean?

aligirl

What did you use in the first pic??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minrlluv2
My FOTD's have been sucking major a$$! I haven't been been getting good pics..eh...I'll blame it on the nasty weather!
graucho.gif
So here are some FOTD's and EOTD's(some days the rest of the face is just not worthy! But mostly the eye only pics are due to bad hair,
weeping.gif
) Some random Eotd's from last week:
new_100_5989.jpg

new_100_6174.jpg

Friday's FOTD:

new_100_5917.jpg

new_100_5953.jpg

Saturday's FOTD:
new_100_6229.jpg

new_100_6208.jpg

new_100_6219.jpg

And finally, Today's FOTD(before I added blue brown piggie...thought it needed something)
new_100_6284.jpg

And after I added the blue brown piggie:
new_100_6331.jpg

new_100_6359.jpg

I wish I could blend! I think I just need better brushes! Paired with more talent and practice,
rofl.gif
!

pugmommy7

very pretty!
you are waaaay to hard on yourself!
and my fave blender brush in the whole wide world is the 224, but sonia kashuk has a similar one for only $3.99! check it out if you want easy blendation...not that you need it!
ox,
j

Minrlluv2

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalangel
What did you use in the first pic??

In the first eye pic, I used Ben Nye Death Flesh foundation as a base, then I used PL Scandalous on lid, MAC Vanilla pigment from crease to brow, PL Luxe in crease, and PL Haute Couture in outer V and blended into the Luxe. Lined with Prestige Liquid liner in Dark brown. Under lower lashline is Haute couture from mid to outer eye, and PL Fresh(orangy pink..my fave e/s ever!) from inner corner to middle of eye and blending into the Haute couture( though you can't really see that too well in this pic because I'm looking down).Oh and Cover Girl Lash Exact mascara...I don't love this mascara on me... I'm still looking for my HG!

Bootyliciousx

I always love ur looks they are amazing you look smashing = )

What did u use on ur lips and blush on sat foto - ur cheeks are glowing

queenofdisaster

i could not blend either! especially not with a brush!!! so i cut my fingernails and now i use my fingertips... its seriously the easiest and i think most effective way to blend... but your eyes look gorgeous!!!!!!! you dont need to blend! lol!