These colors will not change you change the way i see them

tracie

Went to hawthorne heights last night, so I thought that gave me free reign to go a little brighter than I normally do
smiles.gif

bluesy1.jpg

bluesy2.jpg

bluesy3.jpg

bluesy4.jpg

bluesy5.jpg

face - studio fix n4, porcelain pink msf and maybe a little urban decay quickie blush

lips - they look redder in pics than they did in person..but, uberpeach chromeglass, instant gold lustreglass

eyes - ud pp, inner corner is metamorph, center of the lid is meadowland, outer lid is urban decay deluxe in peace, crease is print, and highlight is sunday's best. lower lashline is teal pigment, and blacktrack fluidline and covergirl lash exact.

I also did my friends makeup..same face stuff for the most part except naked you instead of porcelain pink. her eyes were goldenaire in the inner corner/lower lashline, ud ydk on the outer lid, mulch in the crease, sunday's best as a highlight and then blacktrack was winged out. espresso on the brows (for me, too).

PinkShell21

Dude! What the flip why do you always have gorgeous FOTD's?!
greengrin.gif
I love your friends m/u too, she reminds me of Nicole Kidman/Martina McBride (?) but prettier
smiles.gif

tracie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkShell21
Dude! What the flip why do you always have gorgeous FOTD's?!
greengrin.gif
I love your friends m/u too, she reminds me of Nicole Kidman/Martina McBride (?) but prettier
smiles.gif

haha you haven't seen my oldest ones...practice helps A LOT.

plus the inspiration from the 2093480384 gorgeous girls on specktra
smiles.gif

ishtarchick

oh mah gawd!!! absolutely gorgeous!!! you look so pretty (well, you are!) and your friend's MU turned out really pretty too
smiles.gif

jess98765

you fully suits those colours chicka! its gorgeous! so too is your friend! did you end up getting the job at MAC???

tracie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkmilk
Awsome job! and i LOVE hawthorne heights! How was it?

HH was good, had my first crowdsurfing experience. The only band I wasn't too jazzed on was from first to last, oh, and some little 14 year olds thought I was trying to start a mosh pit. I was thinking "excuse me, i didn't get cute to come here and get my ass kicked in a mosh pit"....and i wonder why i don't see as many shows as i used to.

tracie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess98765
you fully suits those colours chicka! its gorgeous! so too is your friend! did you end up getting the job at MAC???

I haven't heard from them yet, I kind of choked in the interview :X

Oh well, I'll try again soon
smiles.gif

londonfan

Oh, such a vibrant beauty! I love seeing blues on light eyes and I think I will be converted in using them soon.