they swiped my money!!

MAC is love

The MAC & Benefit counters did, anyway.
lmao.gif
I got Honour blush & Gorgeous Gold e/s from MAC. Then I headed over to the Benefit counter, and since I've heard so many raves about FY Eye & Bad gal mascara, I bought them. The mascara was expensive!!! I haven't tried it yet, but FY Eye base is a great product so far, I really love it.
thmbup.gif
So without further ado...my haul!
cheerleader.gif

IMG_1068.jpg

semtexgirl

Nice haul! I wonder how the FY Eye compares to MAC's Prep + Prime Eye? It looks like the Benefit primer has a really nice texture!

MAC is love

Quote:
Originally Posted by semtexgirl
Nice haul! I wonder how the FY Eye compares to MAC's Prep + Prime Eye? It looks like the Benefit primer has a really nice texture!

Prep+Prime eye isn't a base for your shadows, it's a primer for your base. For example, you're supposed to use prep+prime eye & then a shadestick or whatever OVER it. I thought it was a base for my makeup, and I couldn't figure out why it wouldn't work for me
rofl.gif
I like prep+ prime eye with a base over it though.

The FY eye is AMAZING!!! Some people have complained about it creasing too much, but I read the lil paper that came inside the box & it says to wait 3 minutes before applying your eye makeup. I'm in looooove
eyelove.gif

mzreyes

yea that mascara is a bit pricey, but i love it! i wont use anything else!! 0o0o0 and that fy eye is a nice color. although it prolly doesnt show after you've done your MU!

lilmzkimmylady

o0o0o i like the color of that blush!! darn, now i have to go spend more money! hahaa!

i tried fy eye before and i dont think it agreed with my eyes because my eye shadow still got creasy. but glad it works well for you! =D

Hilly

Nice haul! What are you going to use with gorgeous gold? i just got it myself and am lost

melliquor

Oh... I have been eyeing that blush for weeks now. It looks so lovely. Let us what it is like. I may need to get one on Saturday.

Great haul.

MAC is love

Quote:
Originally Posted by melliquor
Oh... I have been eyeing that blush for weeks now. It looks so lovely. Let us what it is like. I may need to get one on Saturday.

Great haul.

the blush is sooooo pretty! it gives just enough shimmer
smiles.gif