think i saw a turquatic promo today

pr1nces583

i picked up the free paper on the way to work today (we get a free paper called Metro on the trains in UK) and it had an article about this season's make up with a few quotes from some mac mas. anyway, they had pics of some recommended products and one was a mac shadow called Midnight Black and it was in a turquoise pan. is this a turquatic shadow?

midnightlouise

Hmmm. That sounds promising! It's not the name of any of the Lure shadows in the clinique-ish looking pots iirc, so maybe..... *crosses fingers*

aziajs

Quote:
[Turquatic] July 6 - all locations

Eye shadow
Purple Shower (medium-tone magenta w silver pearlized pigments/satin)
Light Ray (pale light pink/lustre)
Pink Source (sunny mid-tone pink w silverpearlized pigments/lustre)
Turquatic (fresh light torquoise w silver pearlized pigments/lustre)

Hmmmm....

pr1nces583

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
Hmmmm....

not on the list.....maybe they had a promo version of the eyeshadow. ive never heard of midnight black tho.

Shawna

Wasn't black tied being re-promoted with that collection? Maybe it's just been given a different name? You know, like freshwater aka belle azure?

pr1nces583

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
Wasn't black tied being re-promoted with that collection? Maybe it's just been given a different name? You know, like freshwater aka belle azure?

it said that it was black with silver glitter so perhaps thats it
smiles.gif

tiffie0023

The description of black tied is "Midnight black with silver glitter" so maybe it was really black tied?

pr1nces583

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffie0023
The description of black tied is "Midnight black with silver glitter" so maybe it was really black tied?

i bet it is and the paper has made a misprint! mystery solved
smiles.gif

lovejam

Yeah, I'm gonna need all of those eyeshadows. Except Black Tied, since I've already got it.

If they're really repromoting it, that's kind of lazy, isn't it? They already repromoted it with Lingerie. They should have come out with a new black, like one with turquoise shimmer. That'd be awesome.

Ms. Z

Black w/ turquoise shimmer
eyelove.gif
I agree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovejam
Yeah, I'm gonna need all of those eyeshadows. Except Black Tied, since I've already got it.

If they're really repromoting it, that's kind of lazy, isn't it? They already repromoted it with Lingerie. They should have come out with a new black, like one with turquoise shimmer. That'd be awesome.

pr1nces583

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovejam

im planning on getting all 6. i have had my eye on black tied and idol eyes for a while! i want the purple and tuquoise fluidlines too. that will be all
winks.gif