Think im going mad :(

feebee

Ok so my ex is seeing someone else. And it hurts.
Am scaring myself with the way i feel.... i feel like a psycho bunny boiler ex.
I want to ring him and ask him if he's still seeing her, if she's better looking than me, why she's worth being with and im not.... why she is so much better than me.
(i wouldnt ever actually do this but its taking all my willpower not to)

Now with valentines day looming i'll end up torturing myself wondering where he's taking her, what he bought her, how he's spoiling her and treating her well, all the thinks i wasnt worth.

I know ive only got myself to blame... i should have cut contact long ago, i should have known staying "friends" would never bring us back together. I was so stupid. I knew deep down he'd end up meeting someone else some day i just didnt believe it would happen
ssad.gif

Sorry for the miserable post... even got a huge MAC haul this weekend and it didnt cheer me up.
I feel like im going mad thinking like this. Someone please tell me its normal
ssad.gif

AlliSwan

Awww you poor thing! It's TOTALLY normal, and it sucks but the only way to feel better (and it will take awhile, weeks, months) is to completely cut contact. Either tell him you still have feelings for him and it's just too hard seeing him with someone else, or take the more immature route and just ignore him.

Cutting all contact with this one guy was the only way I could save myself more heartbreak. After a few months, I'd always end up seeing him again, realize again how bad he was for me, and then try to cut contact again. If you're okay with it, you have to commit to never seeing/talking to him again...It's been 6 months since I stopped talking to the guy I'm referring to, and I finally am feeling sane. He's leaving the country in a month or so and as much as I want to see him "one last time" I won't allow myself to do it. Be strong.

xmrsvindieselx

wow thats EXACTLY how i feel..the ex dumped me and got a new gf the next day.and I thought i didnt care but then i saw him this weekened and he was hitting on me and asking me for "things". it just pissed me off totally, but i still want to know why he broke up with me for her when hes trying to run back to me.

people are stupid! I hope you stay strong and realize there are better people out there
smiles.gif

as_cute_as_pie

oh god that is sooo me ! except well it happened ages ago and was much messier of course its normal things will pick up soon
smiles.gif

Pink_minx

Aw I know how you feel. I was in the same situation before when i was in highschool. I was with this guy for 1 year, and things werent going so well so we broke it off. A couple weeks later i heard he was going out with my friends younger sister ugh! she was in 7th grade going to be in 8th grade this was in the summer, and hes like a freshman going to be a sophmore ugh! just made me so mad. She was pretty, blonde hair brown eyes and she had an ass! lol unlike mine. Calling him a cradle robber made me feel good cause he is an idiot lol. I still had strong feelings towards him and I just couldnt eat at all and in a week I lost 6 pounds. Then I just realized how stupid I was moping around like a loser. I wanted to enjoy my summer and forget about him and just be with my friends.

Sometimes I was feeling nosey wanting to know where he took her and what things they've done to eachother if you know what I mean. I was still good friends with his friends so I kind of ask them questions about him and this other little girl too lol. Dont worry you will get over him soon it will take time though. Its really tough especially if you really really like this guy. Just try to keep yourself busy with friends, thinking about him too much will just make you want to cry and feel depressed about him even more.

feebee

Thanks everyone for your kind words!
I'm doing my best to cut all contact (he lives an hours drive away so its not like i have to see him ever).... thats all well and good, but its the crazy thoughts i can't stop!!!
It doesnt help that i seem to be permanently "left on the shelf".... i just keep thinking how he's moved on, with other girls, he's 30 next month so he will settle down at some stage, have the wife, kids.. the lot and i'll still be on my own. Sometimes i think i dont deserve to meet anyone nice
ssad.gif

Also it was quite messy and i'm ashamed to say i did behave quite badly (i didnt treat him badly, but calling him, making myself "available" to him, just being pathetic really)... i'm a nice person and i'm afraid i've ruined any good he did see in me.... oh well.