"Think skinny dipping"

twiztdlilangel

bc259242_image.jpeg
What do you ladies think this is?

BrknFlwr85

Hmmm I'm thinking something waterproof, but "skinny dipping" also makes me think it could be something in the Naked line. The only thing I can think of that would fit that they don't currently have in their line would be a liquid concealer or possibly a waterproof foundation.

* I did some quick digging and saw that there was a post on dulcecandy's IG showing a pic that included Naked Skin Body Beauty Balm. It seems like that would go along with the teaser they posted. Here's a link http://instagram.com/dulcecandy

DILLIGAF

Looking at the IG post looks like A body balm, illuminating balm and bronzing one too. Great sleuthing BrknFlwr!

BrknFlwr85

Looking at the IG post looks like A body balm, illuminating balm and bronzing one too. Great sleuthing BrknFlwr!
Yep I believe the illuminating and bronzing balms were shown in those leaked pics of new products a while back. There was also two new shades of Naked Flushed in the pics, which were Streak and Strip.

BrknFlwr85

I was hoping those Naked Flushed shades would come out soon.
Me too! I really want Streak and it seems like Strip might work for darker beauties. I just hope the bronzers are a little else orange than in the previous shades.

Genn

well this will no big deal for me then. I was really hoping for a palette with blues and greens and a couple neutrals.

BrknFlwr85

well this will no big deal for me then. I was really hoping for a palette with blues and greens and a couple neutrals.
That would be an awesome palette, but I don't think they would release another palette so soon after Naked 3 and Electric. Body beauty balm is not exciting at all for me and I'm sure their price will kill the little interest I have. I wish they would have gone with individual blushes, bronzers and highlighters instead of the Naked Flushes trios, that would have been exciting for summer.

BrknFlwr85

Oh just read the thread. No. U had me w the palette color Ud! It could've been love
I wish they would do more color palettes or just color products in general instead of just focusing on their Naked line. If they insist on expanding everything Naked, I would especially love a purple toned Naked palette that included shades similar to NARS Lhasa and MAC Moth Brown.

vaisforluvrs

Here are the summer products: http://www.vampyvarnish.com/2014/05/urban-decay-summer-nights#more-50295. I wonder if she wasn't supposed to show these yet!

BrknFlwr85

Here are the summer products: http://www.vampyvarnish.com/2014/05/urban-decay-summer-nights#more-50295. I wonder if she wasn't supposed to show these yet!
Thanks for the link! Naked Flushed in Streak looks perfect for me and the bronzer seems to be brown instead of orange so yay! I'm still not sold on their beauty balm products, but I might try out the illuminating one in store at some point. I'm happy to know that UD won't be getting my money this summer and I can focus on other collections.

sullenxriot182

I have a silly question,,,the very first Naked Flushed palette that came out - is that the same one as "Strip" and they just renamed it? Because I have that one and it looks exactly the same. I also have Native (it's been on the Sephora site for a while) and I love it!! Looks like I just need Streak now lol

BrknFlwr85

I have a silly question,,,the very first Naked Flushed palette that came out - is that the same one as "Strip" and they just renamed it? Because I have that one and it looks exactly the same. I also have Native (it's been on the Sephora site for a while) and I love it!! Looks like I just need Streak now lol
They just changed the original one to Naked Flushed Naked. Strip is going to be a completely different one.
smiles.gif