Thinking of working for a CCO...

sweatpea559

I'm just finishing up my first semester of college, and unfortunately I don't like it so I'm moving home and looking for a permanent job. I'm thinking of applying mostly to veterinary clinics, but I'm also looking into retail because of the greater flexibility in hours. I just have a few questions for those of you who have worked for a CCO...

What was/is your favorite part of the job? What was/is your least favorite part of the job? And lastly, I know you probably can't discuss numbers, but do they pay higher than minimum? Yes or No is all I need... haha

Thanks
tong.gif

TISH1124

Not sure where you are but in Texas yes they paid higher than Min...Not great but higher ...The reason I didn't take the job was I don't do retail hours ...I was going to do it parttime just for fun money and for the 50% discount to be honest...But I think it would be worth it for a college student and for the discount alone

IDontKnowMomo

I can't answer any of your questions, but good idea.
I'm about to move and I'll need a job so I'm going to look into getting a job at a CCO.

sweatpea559

I'm in California... I plan on working full time (I'm suuuuper broke and have debt now from school), so higher than minimum would be nice, especially since I haven't worked for minimum wage since I was 16 lol, but I guess if I work enough hours I could make it work. I think they might pay higher though if they see that my past jobs have paid higher. But in this economy I really can't be too picky I guess!!!

TISH1124

The one here started at @ $8+ and up...I am sure wages are higher possible lower depending on the state you live in facturing in the cost of living in that area...maybe experience....Experience wasn't a big factor here