This foundation shade / lipstick / brow powder?

Pamele

Hey guys, I'm really into 90s makeup right now & found this gorg model in guess ad,
I figured out the eyes, but I'm no good with the rest, so could someone rec
the shade of foundation in MAC Studio Sculpt, looks like NC30 to me, but maybe it's lighter (?),
the lips look like they got Spice liner on, but I don't know many MAC lipsticks, so maybe
someone else will, and lastly the brow shade, Omega seems too light,
so what's best e/s to replicate hers? Thanks a lot for any answers ;)

shellygrrl

Staff member
Just use your own foundation shade in that range. Don't try to match it to her unless you've got the same colouring. As for the makeup itself, this is very similar to the makeup she's wearing, albeit not dead on. (And let's remember retouching existed even back in the 1990s.) Nic uses a palette from Saucebox to do the look, but you can dupe most of the shades within MAC or other ranges. [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npJnRlbnxMY[/video]

Pamele

Thanks for help Shelly :)
And this pixiwoo's makeup is actually so spot on,
I just don't follow them anymore, but it's literally the same!

I'm NC35 with a tan, so that's why I was asking, more so for fall,
because she seems lighter, but can't really put my finger on the shade,
I'll just go one lighter and we'll see, I'm just so obsessed with this look
& can't wait to recreate it:)

Sexy Sadie

Yes, this is how our makeup looked like in the nineties, browns in different shades, and it still works since the formulas has improved, Double Wear was there even back then. The lipstick i loved to death was Teddy from Revlon, it went OOP in 2005. It was the perfect nude, believe me.

Latest posts