This has turned into a true addiction....

sarabethykins

Ok...you people MUST be getting sick of me posting just about every day, but I'm pretty sure I'm addicted now. So here is what I was wearing today. I'm sorry to say that none of it is MAC...I just got some samples from Face Atelier. I wanted to try them out to see if anything was worth putting in my kit...do any of you know anything about the line, have rants or raves?
bronzefotd3.jpg

bronzefotd2.jpg

bronzefotd.jpg

bronzefotdclosed.jpg

hope you all have had a good day
greengrin.gif

tattyxheart

looks like a pretty shadow color...except on that last picture, one of your eyes has a lot more eyeshadow on it...on the other there's not as much and it doesn't look as blended as the other eye. blend girl, blend! =]

sarabethykins

I actually think that's the lighting in the picture because it was well blended and even...I'm too much of a perfectionist for it not to be
smiles.gif

jessrose

Sorry, don't know anything about the line but you look so pretty. WOW, your lashes are loooong. Are they faux or your's? I'm so jealous.

Minrlluv2

You are soooo pretty! A real live Barbie doll! I'm sure you're not sick of hearing that!(yeah,right,LOL!)

Delphi373

Very pretty and you're beautiful! You remind me of a Swiss Miss...lol! Or maybe that's 'cause you said you worked in a spa...I dunno...that makes zero sense I know...but you look fab...and what did you use on your lips?...the color is great!
smiles.gif

bitsy

please don't stop with the FOTD's
they are really inspiring.
and yes...i know about the MAC attack...

you know what they say about addictions?
"one day at a time" meaning more FOTD's (ha ha)

sarabethykins

Aww you ladies are all too sweet! On the lips I used a combination of a million different things...some of the pigment I used on my eyes, gold highligher, white gold gloss...all from the face atelier line, but I think what you are all seeing is laura mercier liquid crystal lip glace in pink quartz. I'll be posting again soon! Take care chicas!