This incredibly gorgeous metallic blue eye...

lovesittxx

I have been trying to find something pretty much exactly like this forever....but no luck yet...What do you think they used?

thumbCAIAXRC0.jpg

User49

That's pretty! I would try using Inky liquid last all over eye as a base and then use either Deep Truth eyeshadow over that or for a similar look maybe Club eye shadow? Barry M also do a dazzle dust in a similar colour if you can't afford the Deep Truth...? Hope that helps? xx

c00ki312

oohh thats v hott! MAYBE you could try black tied with flashtrack on top or contrast and inky lll....

Weasel

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitternmyveins
That's pretty! I would try using Inky liquid last all over eye as a base and then use either Deep Truth eyeshadow over that or for a similar look maybe Club eye shadow? Barry M also do a dazzle dust in a similar colour if you can't afford the Deep Truth...? Hope that helps? xx

yeah i have that, it's called 'midnight' and if you put it on over a shadestick or ccb it turns out like the pic, if used without a base i just comes out murky black/grey

saj20052006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl about town
maybe black tied with deep truth e/s and navy liner???

I definately think Deep Truth and Black Tied would work.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxMAC-AtTaCkxX
That purple liner looks a bit like Electrolady LL cant be sure tho cos in the pic it looks like a glitter liner...

I agree! And I would also use Electrolady all over as a base for this look. Not quite sure which shadows you would use for it. Hmm...

L281173

That eyeshadow resembles Milan Minerals Black -N-Blue along with Milan Minerals Gel Liner in either Navy Blue or Purple.

seabird

aah it's definitely deep truth
i just tried deep truth and carbon together (as i don't have black tied) and got that sort of colour

i also tried a base layer of urban decay heavy metal glitter liner in spandex then coating it in deep truth and this made it a deep blue with lots of glitter and looked even nicer than the carbon and deep truth!

makeba

i was thinking may it would be sharkskin shade stick as a base with black tied over it. then use deep truth over black tied to create that duo colored effect and then a light splash of naval blue pigment over the eye. the liner could be electro lady

iluvmac

I think you just have to wait for Metalblu from the Metal-X collection. My friend at Mac told me it's absolutely gorgeous!