This is a disease....

Tahti

I used to only make a few of my clothes, but now I'm making all of them xD guess why...
Whenever I clean up/ reorganize my collection I spend ages looking at it and grinning inanely at my favourite items. Lol...

Cinfulgirl

Well all I have to say is ,
Thank You Amber Lights for getting me out of my depression!!
And to my other eyeshadows I have!!

MrsMay

I get all of my deliveries sent to my work address (usually from the US via the clearance bin) and I received an email yesterday titled "Daily cosmtics shipment":

Hi,

Your daily shipment of cosmetics has arrived and it's on my desk to collect.

Cheers.

th_LMAO.gif

Yeah, my workmates know me very well
th_wink3.gif
and the funniest thing is that this email was from a guy!

chaffsters33

I have the habit of taking my MAC products, opening them, looking at the prettiness, then basking in the happiness it brings!
lol.gif

AmberElizabeth

This thread has me cracking up... I'm SO glad I'm not alone! Since I don't have a MAC pro card, I have to call the 800 number to order pro products. I'll do an order once a month or so and my UPS guy knows how obsessed I am and he'll wave anything from MAC at me and say "Is this what you want?" I hug the box as I sign and the UPS guy and my finace just kind of roll their eyes and smile.

Our UPS guy knows our house well... I think we get something at least once a week. Between my obsessive online shopping and my fiance ordering stuff for our saltwater fish tank, we get lots of packages.

(But my MAC stuff is the most exciting
mac_haul.gif
)

rbella

I don't have time to bask in their glory or to have a conversation with the UPS dude. I usually open the door, grab it, slam it on him without siggy and then start my undercover "bury and hide" the evidence routine before my hubby gets home to begin his MAC reconnaissance mission.

LuvinMyMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
damn!! was I supposed to stop buying clothes and shoes too? No wonder I am so broke!!!

Ha!!! I can so relate. When I slow down on buying makeup, I pick up on spending on clothes and shoes. So it's a no win situation.
th_rolleye0014.gif

Ladydee91500

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbella
I don't have time to bask in their glory or to have a conversation with the UPS dude. I usually open the door, grab it, slam it on him without siggy and then start my undercover "bury and hide" the evidence routine before my hubby gets home to begin his MAC reconnaissance mission.

LMAO - ME too!

Until hubby decided there was nothing he could do - now he helps me pick out colors
smiles.gif
th_LMAO.gif

Mac is totally a disease and its contagious!!!

chocolategoddes

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaffsters33
6) You talk to your MAC like its a person.

7) ........the MAC responds.......

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Me: MAC, you're the only one who understands me.

MAC: Baby, I know, I know...

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Me: MAC, you're the only one who understands me.

MAC: Baby, I know, I know...

Somehow I imagine the MAC would sound like Barry White.

I can so hear it.

winkietoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvinMyMAC
Ha!!! I can so relate. When I slow down on buying makeup, I pick up on spending on clothes and shoes. So it's a no win situation.
th_rolleye0014.gif

Ahh! you sound like me! I told myself last night no more buying makeup for a while so I could save money.

This morning I ended up going shopping and buying clothes.
ssad.gif

HeatherAnn

True MAC addict confessions...
I was at a work meeting & we were doing the standard lame "get to know you" ice breaker thing where you had to draw a random question out of a hat and answer it in front of the group. I got the question- what 3 things would you save if your house was on fire. The third thing that came to my mind- THIRD ONLY to my dog & my wedding album- was my makeup collection. Of course I was too embarrassed to admit that in mixed company and I wound up standing there like an idiot trying to think of something else to say.

pianohno

Is it wrong that I've actually thought about selling limbs over the internet to fund my addiction?
shockt.gif
hahaha!

girloflowers

my manager has to restrain me from buying everything on the counter. and the other counters around us.
it's terrible.

and AWESOME
greengrin.gif

Latest posts