This is NOT a Pre-April Fools Joke...

TamEva Le Fay

weeping.gif
...Although, I wish it were!!!

Let me compose myself here...

Ladies...I have the unfortunate duty in informing you all of the SAD, SAD news that our Man...is being SNATCHED out of our hands and being taken off the singles market...as we speak!!!

Yes...It was announced today that Andy Roddick...and...and a certain, so called model, (named after a horse, according to sources
th_rolleye0014.gif
) have announced...their...ENGAGEMENT!!!
(Sobbing Hysterically!!!)
weeping.gif

I know...I know...we'll get through this together. One day...at a time!

But first...I would like...all parties who are even, remotely, responsible for allowing this to happen to come forward and explain to us all why they had fallen down on the job....of landing Andrew as their Husband!!! I am very disappointed in you all! It saddens me to call you my Sisters!!!

I mean...where's the Humanity
th_dunno.gif

WHY LORD? WHY? WHY HERRRRRRRRRRRR? Oh damn You "Law Of Chaos"
weeping.gif
Damn you to hell!

Sorry...I'll Be O.K. (breath)

The ARNLS (Andy Roddick No Longer Single) Emergency Support Group will be meeting here 3 times a week for your convenience.

Do not send cards.
weeping.gif
Do light a candle and pray to your Gods...if there even is a God in this world...that this will be a fleeting affair and that - all will return to normal again.

Don't shoot the messenger! I will be in mourning and wearing black for the next year!
ssad.gif

Yours,
TamEva
weeping.gif

Just look at him...

TamEva Le Fay

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelique☆
I think that is by far the best post I have ever seen in my entire life
th_LMAO.gif
who is he engaged to anyway?

I dare not speak or write her name...but let's just say in Pig Latin: Rooklyn-bay Ecker-day !!!
ssad.gif

To quote Rita Hayworth from the movie Gilda - "Disaster to the wench!"

juicygirl

im happy for him but he is sooo hot&&this saddens me because i looooves him so much. sigh. count me in for the meetings.

krt

Um....sorry....I don't pay that much attention to celebrities...but, whats wrong with her? Ive never even heard of her?

Latest posts