This is so not working for either of them...

Juneplum

oh wow.. they've both lost way too much weight.. they're so pretty but i think they are looking a little sickly... =(

singinmys0ng

lol linsday's self tanner isnt workin too good either!..look at her hands! Although she doesnt look anorexic like nichole richie..

jamiemeng

seriously they are so skinny that both of them could end up being skinny or buliemic. or even have a eating disorder.

Shawna

One word: MCDONALDS!!!!!!!! Yikes, no wonder so many people have eating disorders..........look at our supposed role models.

Chelsea

Lindsay_Lohan_Vanity_Fair_June_2004_01sized.jpg

her body looks awesome here. although obviously airbrushed..

Shoe Crazy

Lindsay dyed her hair blonde for a movie she is shooting at the moment. But I agree it doesn't suit her well at all! Nicole does look too skinny but I still adore her and that dress she has on is FABULOUS!!!

Demosthenes

Nicole lost a lot of weight, but she looks really good. I just hope she hasn't gotten too carried away that her health fails because of it.

I don't really care for Lohan, I think she's pretty, but her attitude in interviews bothers me. Between her and say, Hilary Duff, I like Duff more even though Lohan may be prettier. (her blonde hair looks almost brassy to me)

Hikaru-chan

Lindsay does look a lot slimmer than before and it's a shame because she had nice figure. The blonde doesn't suit her it blends in with her skin tone and yes that does look like a tattoo on her wrist. I love Nicole's shoes.

nphernetton

I try not to talk badly about thin people as I am TINY, but for both of them, being that this is not natural. Some people are supposed to be really skinny, even THAT skinny and it looks ok, not sickly at all because it's natural for them, they are supposed to be that way... but yeah, I agree they should put on a pound or two...esp. Lohan, she had a great figure before (as someone already said)

aeni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea
Lindsay_Lohan_Vanity_Fair_June_2004_01sized.jpg

her body looks awesome here. although obviously airbrushed..

You mean smoothed over in Photoshop? Even airbrushing photographed has its flaws.

Latest posts