This is sooo frustrating!

Prinsesa

Okay so some of you may know what happened with me and this certain eBay seller. In this situation, I was the "seller" and she's the "buyer" because I get M.A.C items at a really low price.

I've refunded her everything completely..INCLUDING a payment she has given me before for a M.A.C lot that she has received. Now..I refunded her that just because I owe her CAD$84 because there was a few items missing (..or so she says) and she owes me back around CAD$105. She stated that she will send back the funds she owes me after I've refunded everything.

Stupid ME, I did refund everything and I told her to send me back the funds she owes me and now she has not responded for a few days. I'm sooo frustrated! I don't want to be dealing with this but it's huge chunk of money (for a student) to be losing right now.
thmbdn.gif

I called PayPal and they said they can't do anything because I should've refunded her partially.

I dont know what to do :'(

sweetie0716

I've also sold MAC on ebay. I've had a problem recently where the buyer said she never received the two items she won. She won two seperate auctions. They were both msf's. She said she never received them and left me negative feedback and filed a dispute with paypal. I have it listed on my auctions that I reccomend paying the extra for the tracking since I don't feel I should have to pay for it, if the buyer doesn't want it. She said she never received them and ebay and paypal said they couldn't do anything because the item didn't have tracking and they couldn't prove that I sent the items. So to keep my feedback I refunded her all of the money for something she probably had. I asked her to revise the feedback and she did but still left it negative and said it took two weeks for me to even respond. Which is a lie since I had about 10 sent messages to her. So basically what I am getting at is that Ebay is beginning to really suck if you are the seller. I was talking to an Ebay rep and asked, "So, basically if you buy on ebay, you can just file a dispute and get all your money back, if you just say you never received the items?" His reply was." Yes, if you dont pay for the tracking and it can't be proved." You don't even have the option of refunding them because they withdrew the funds from my paypal account. It was negative almost $70.00.

Sorry this was so long, and not helpful to your situation, I just had to rant.
I'm sorry to say, though, that most likely you can't do anything.

Prinsesa

Thats fine..Ugh..I hate it! Plus It was around 40 items of MAC that she received from me. Told me there were a few items missing. Ugh! :'(

I dont know what to do at this point
ssad.gif
I just want my $$ back..Because she did say SHE RECEIVED IT. I told the rep I have millions of e-mails with headers to support everything but she said the only thing I can do is request $$ which I know she'll NEVER do.

And at this point, Im trying to sell all the items I got for her at supplier price and I think that's what ticked her off. She obv. knew that she was getting a really good deal and wanted to haggle with me but I didnt take the bite and now shes just not cooperating.

Kayteuk

Get paypal involved if its what you have been using for transactions too, keep all postal reciepts and you can take her to a small claims court if paypal will not do anything.

blindpassion

You shouldn't have refunded her the whole amount, that makes no sense. You should have refunded her the difference if their was one.
I think the moral of this story is - get off of ebay. Its obviously not working for you and you're bleeding money like you're hemoraging. Just get off of the site!

Its obviously not something you can handle at this point in your life.

Prinsesa

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
You shouldn't have refunded her the whole amount, that makes no sense. You should have refunded her the difference if their was one.
I think the moral of this story is - get off of ebay. Its obviously not working for you and you're bleeding money like you're hemoraging. Just get off of the site!

Its obviously not something you can handle at this point in your life.

Yeah..I did realize that when I was going through this whole mess. I just need to get rid of all the items I got for her on eBay just because it sells slowly locally or through ads. I guess I'll have to accept the fact that I lost out on the money ='[

EDIT:

I got a response! She said she has a death in the family..and she might not go back on the internet ever again.

Wow great.

..and I see newly listed items on her eBay page.

Kayteuk

Mention that you see newly listed items on her ebay page, and quote what she said.

Cmon girls there must be someone experienced with paypal that can give Prinsesa a hand?

blindpassion

Yeah, I know. Im sorry you had to go through all that.
But just cut your losses and get out,
We all go through things like that in our lives... but you have to learn from them in order to make it worth it.

blindpassion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayteuk
Mention that you see newly listed items on her ebay page, and quote what she said.

Cmon girls there must be someone experienced with paypal that can give Prinsesa a hand?

The whole ebay and paypal systems are just really badly deisnged... its kind of "business person beware"

Prinsesa

Totally..the buyers have power over sellers. Wth is that? I mean seriously..you cant really say all customers are right.

In PayPal, you cant even file disputes as a seller. Its always as a buyer.