This is terrible.... but it's my FOTD 12/27

Loveleighe

Please feel free to help me fix it... A lot of things went wrong and i'm not happy with the look but i have posted it anyway in order to recieve some constructive criticism.

I am terrible with liquid liner on myself ( shame i can apply it on anyone and their mom but i do it on myself it's all fdhoahfredfh), and the lipgloss i just kinda found in one of my random totes and slapped it on bad choice i know. Also the colors showed up perfectly when i placed them on but as soon as i blended they looked just glittery and the blue completely disappeared. I don't have my new foundation yet either so my skin looks terrible but anyhow this is what i used.

Face: nada
Eyes: MAC beige-ing, clarity, swimming, liquid last liner in boot, prolash
Loreal HIP the golden rod portion of the purple/yellow combo

so let me have it.....

New2MAC_NC

It looks fine, just looks like you have some fallout under your eyes. But the colors look really cute together. Also, did you make sure to use a base on your entire eyelid before you started applying shadows? The shadestick could've worked it you applied it all over. That might help all the colors stay...It still looks really pretty!!

Loveleighe

Quote:
Originally Posted by New2MAC_NC
It looks fine, just looks like you have some fallout under your eyes. But the colors look really cute together. Also, did you make sure to use a base on your entire eyelid before you started applying shadows? The shadestick could've worked it you applied it all over. That might help all the colors stay...It still looks really pretty!!

yes i used beige-ing over my entire eye up to the brown bone, then applied the other 3 colors to the lid and blend slightly up past the crease and then blended that line between the shadestick color and the other three for some reason even with a base bright colors, and any colors with shimmer will not hold on my eye but end up all over the rest of my face. I've tried applying them with a little water on the brush but this doesn't look the way i want it to.

Lipglass*Lover*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveleighe
yes i used beige-ing over my entire eye up to the brown bone, then applied the other 3 colors to the lid and blend slightly up past the crease and then blended that line between the shadestick color and the other three for some reason even with a base bright colors, and any colors with shimmer will not hold on my eye but end up all over the rest of my face. I've tried applying them with a little water on the brush but this doesn't look the way i want it to.

*~*If you are looking for a good e/s base, Urban Decay Primer Potion (a.k.a UDPP) is amazing!!!
winks.gif
*~*

BeautyPsycho

Ohh you're really gorgeous! And everything on your face is in perfect proportions.. haha I'm funny, I can't really express myself
greengrin.gif

d n d

I have problems at time with application too...if you need assistance, check out youtube. There are tons of tutorials regarding makeup application and they are really helpful. Hope this helps!

lsperry

I love the color combination and I know what you mean about liquid eye liner. I could never get the hang of it and just gave up trying. Now I use Blacktrack fluidline and I love this stuff. It allows you all the control you need.

I agree; the 1st picture is blurry but I can see that your eyes look balanced. And your skin is so rich and amazing.

I agree w/the above poster in looking at the mu videos on YouTube. Also, I've learned so much from the Specktra FOTDs in how to apply the colors boldly, yet polished. [danapotter has several on there; she's a Specktra member, too.]

But all, in all, it takes practice, practice, practice.....Keep posting and have a Happy, Blessed and Beautiful New Year!

milamonster

hey girl! don't be hard at yourself, you did a good job! We all end up not being pleased over something, ive had alot lol. To give you the cc you ask for, would just clean up the fallout underneath the eye. I always do my eyes first because i ALWAYS have fallout. then do the face.
are you using a base when you apply the shadowS? because you said that they were dissappearing as you blended. I think you need something to really make it stick and then less fallout. And also, I think you have great even skin!! I'm quite jealous!! maybe just add a blush until you get your foundation in the color you want!
good job ! keep up the good work =)

Latest posts