This is too good to be true

Chic 2k6

a MAC skin finish for £7.50 but thing is though the seller doesnt state what's the MSF name is, and someone already asked the person what the colour name is but the seller wouldnt tell her. why is this? could it be a fake reproduction, i know they bake for 24hrs in Italy. Also what colour is it? looks like Porcelian Pink or Shimpagne?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mac-Mineralize...QQcmdZViewItem

im not planning to bid on it but im just curious

calliestar

The shade is Deep Dark, as the seller said...it looks like one of the new kind from Avante Gold. It still could be fake, but it could also be authentic. It's a genuine color, it just hasn't officially been released yet.

user6

Deep Dark is the name of the shade, it's part of the Avant Gold collection. The color names of that collection are light, medium, medium dark, dark and deep dark!!!

Chic 2k6

oh right, i thought the MSFs from the Avante Gold collection were plain? this one appears to have some veining unless its a shadow from the MAC label?

sigwing

But the Avante Gold pics have no veining, and are foundation shades, while this looks at least to me to be more like Naked You or Shooting Star or something, because at least in the lower left corner there looks like some veining and the person says it can be used as bronzer, etc. The photo isn't the greatest, but neither was it in one of the other items I looked at of this "dirty.hippy" person. If it's some other color of msf, it doesn't make sense they wouldn't just give the real name of it. It's a mystery item! Or they need to post a better photo with the lid open or something.

user6

actually avant gold was at my counter a few days ago, and this looks right! i got myself a medium and it looks just like powder, but the deep dark had a tiny little bit of same color veining from what i could see at my counter. I think it was just the texture on top. but i think the pic is just reflecting lights and stuff because the lid is on. i hope this helps!

calliestar

Maybe it's my computer, but it doesn't appear to have veining to me. And the seller did give the real name...the name is Deep Dark as he/she answered under the questions section.