This is what I did for work.

PRETTYGIRL26

I used, constructivist as the primer (MAC), a silver that I had(NO NAME). I also used Embark(MAC), Espresso(MAC), Black Tied(MAC), & RicePaper(MAC) to HighLight. The Lips I used ESPRESSO from Covergirl which is actually for BROWS, and Ruby Kisses LipGloss in ShineSeduction, Face I used NC 50 in Studio Tech, eyeliner was Maybeline Line Express, in Ebony Black. Mascara, I used the Primer from Maybeline XXL intesnse Mascara, but I actually used Volume Express 5x Turbo Boost as the actual mascara on the lashes. That's all. Thanks for looking ladies....PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.

Chillin, Just before work Save

var captionID = "ctl00_ctl00_cpMain_cpMain_UserEditAlbumPhotosCont rol_ImageListings1_dlImageList_ctl11_lblCaption"; if (captionID.trim().length > 0) MySpace.Util.applyWBRToElement($get(captionID));
Click here to add a caption Save

var captionID = "ctl00_ctl00_cpMain_cpMain_UserEditAlbumPhotosCont rol_ImageListings1_dlImageList_ctl12_lblCaption"; if (captionID.trim().length > 0) MySpace.Util.applyWBRToElement($get(captionID));

Ziya

looks hot! I love the winged liner...I actually find that primer works under almost any mascara..its awesome! My only suggestion would be to keep the crease color a tad lower perhaps? that way you have more room to highlight..otherwise it looks super nice!

urbanD0LL

pretty!! do you know the singer Timberlee ? You look just like her ! She is gorgeous don't worry lol