This is why I am skeptical about Britney's Harper's Bazaar shoot.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Thats terrible.. at least our face of the day forum is locked. although there could be an insider.....
:spy:

btw...
Shimmer..the girl in your icon is gonna smash her implants. haha..
graucho.gif

haha everytime I see that Im like "damn that girls boobs are round"

kimmy

she's always looked like Hell, to me. but i don't think she looks any worse in the before photo, she just looks like a real person who's been under tremendous stress and in the presence of heavy second hand smoke. plus i heard she had a drinking problem for a while, which also has negative affects on one's appearance..:shrug:

..kels*

agh that's crazy! i've seen some before & afters of tyra banks.. but they weren't THIS drastic. mostly just touching up her stomach area & thighs.

Shimmer

werent that drastic??? Tyra's retouching takes inches, wig lines, armpit fat, extra rolls, and her mustache off!!
smiles.gif

MACreation

Basically the post was to say, people shouldn't think brit really looks that way, because she has been photoshopped..period so yes, girls can get the wrong impression to think they are imperfect because of that.

DaizyDeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
I know Britney is your girl, but she looks bogus.

I do, however, agree with you about Teri Hatcher. She looks horrible, just horrible. I don't even want to talk about her cuz I don't know where to start. I....I can't even continue.

And yes, all the models and celebrites we see in magazines are photoshopped. It's just a shame to see what they actually look like versus what we see in the magazines. It's shocking really. And some need it more than others.

You guys should check out the Glenn Feron website. It has everyone from Beyonce to Halle Berry with their before and afters. The portfolio section is under construction but hopefully it will be back up soon.

and they wonder why girls younger and younger are getting eating disorders i have to say the photoshopping that they do on those girls bodys is soo stupid nobody could ever get that kind of body obviously if a celeb basically works out for a living and still has to have her body heavily photoshopped like beyonce and some of the other celebs in there how the hell are we supposta fell comfterable in our skin even though were gorgeous it doesnt stand up to their fake photo enhanced beauty thats setting the standards for all of us.