This is why I love bold lips: 1st FOTD + Lotsa cam whoring

dreamer246

Well-known member
Hello lovely people of Specktra! First FOTD, so please be kind. Was just playing around with makeup at home so I skipped the mascara (hate removing that) and my P+P Face Protect SPF 50++. Pics were taken using my Macbook camera.

FACE:
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra (liquid foundation) in shade 02
ZA Concealer Perfection in shade 2
MAC Blot Powder (pressed) in Medium
Stark Naked BPB
Blonde MSF layered over blush

EYES:
MAC Royal Tour Eye Trio, Dame Edna collection (this didn't show up much at all, I think I need to invest in a colored base)
MAC Navy Stain Powerpoint Eye Pencil
Bourjois glitter eye pencil in shade 37 on bottom half of lid

LIPS:
Nivea Repair + Protection chapstick
MAC Cranapple Cremestick l/l applied all over lip as a base color
MAC Pomposity l/s

NAILS:
MAC Varicose Violet nail lacquer, Dame Edna collection

The eyes; I still suck at eye makeup, as you can see.
ssad.gif


Photo42.jpg
]

Photo66.jpg


The overall look, with an emphasis on the lips.
heart.gif


Photo17.jpg


Photo50.jpg
]

Me, cam whoring (haven't done this in a loooong time).
greengrin.gif


Photo72.jpg


Photo94.jpg


Trying to imitate the "Ha Ha" mood status.
tong.gif


Photo71.jpg


Showing off my dimple (which I actually hate). You see it on the right.
winks.gif


Photo83.jpg


That's all folks! Blowing you goodbye kisses. I can't do it as well as Adina does, sorry if I look retarded.
th_LMAO.gif


Photo56.jpg


Photo64.jpg
 

dreamer246

Well-known member
This is the first time I'm using photobucket, any idea why my pics appeared as links instead of showing the pictures? I'm pretty sure they are not over the size limit.
th_dunno.gif
 

Fataliya

Well-known member
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
This is the first time I'm using photobucket, any idea why my pics appeared as links instead of showing the pictures? I'm pretty sure they are not over the size limit.
th_dunno.gif


To get the picture to show up instead of link, click the picture and when it opens in a new window, on the right are the codes...use the one at the bottom:

"IMG Code -
Forums & Bulletin Boards"

And I don't think you suck at makeup. Ya look great to me!! And the lips are super sexy!
 

dreamer246

Well-known member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fataliya
To get the picture to show up instead of link, click the picture and when it opens in a new window, on the right are the codes...use the one at the bottom:

"IMG Code -
Forums & Bulletin Boards"

And I don't think you suck at makeup. Ya look great to me!! And the lips are super sexy!


Thanks.
winkiss.gif


I tried using the IMG Code, but it still shows up as links.
ssad.gif


EDIT: I figured it out! Yay! Thanks for your help.
smiles.gif
 

Fataliya

Well-known member
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
Thanks.
winkiss.gif


I tried using the IMG Code, but it still shows up as links.
ssad.gif


That's weird. Mine did too a couple times, but I refreshed and then it was fine.

On my screen, the first one is a picture now, the rest are links.
th_dunno.gif
 

dreamer246

Well-known member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
Awww Winnie, you are too cute! I love love love the bright lips!
winks.gif


Thanks, Adina!
smiles.gif
I need to learn how to blow kisses from you though, I had to delete so many shots 'cos they were terribly awful looking.
lol.gif
 

nunu

Well-known member
Winnie, finally you've posted a fotd!!! Yay!
You look great and pomposity looks gorgeous on you.
 

dreamer246

Well-known member
Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
Winnie, finally you've posted a fotd!!! Yay!
You look great and pomposity looks gorgeous on you.


Thanks, Nora!
heart.gif
You should post a FOTD too, haven't seen you post in quite a while (maybe you did, but I missed it).
 

nunu

Well-known member
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
Thanks, Nora!
heart.gif
You should post a FOTD too, haven't seen you post in quite a while (maybe you did, but I missed it).


Yeah, it's been ages since i put've something up.
I will soon, i promise!
 

dreamer246

Well-known member
Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
Yeah, it's been ages since i put've something up.
I will soon, i promise!


Yippee!!
th_happy1.gif


And you won't be wearing your Redhead to tempt me, yeah?
th_LMAO.gif


Shh I'm a bad bad girl, I've decided that if I see any remaining stock for Redhead in stores I will grab it. The OCD in me really hates only having 2/3 BBR MSFs. I want them all, god damn it, then my life would be complete.
tong.gif
 

dreamer246

Well-known member
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaDKiTTy69
Glad to see your FOTD. Great Job!!!

Thank you! And how should I address you?
smiles.gif
I've seen you on the boards, but don't think I've managed to pick up your name anywhere.
winks.gif
 

nunu

Well-known member
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
Yippee!!
th_happy1.gif


And you won't be wearing your Redhead to tempt me, yeah?
th_LMAO.gif


Shh I'm a bad bad girl, I've decided that if I see any remaining stock for Redhead in stores I will grab it. The OCD in me really hates only having 2/3 BBR MSFs. I want them all, god damn it, then my life would be complete.
tong.gif


You should get it! That remind me that Tish wants to see redhead on me, so that might be featured on my next fotd
tong.gif
 

dreamer246

Well-known member
Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
You should get it! That remind me that Tish wants to see redhead on me, so that might be featured on my next fotd
tong.gif


Oh no. If I don't get my hands on Redhead, I may have to pass on your FOTD, to save myself from further heartache and distress.
tong.gif


On the topic of Tish, that reminds me too, I think SWEET STRAWBERRY would look great with my featured lip combo. Ciao, I think I better run now before Tish sees this.
th_LMAO.gif
 

dreamer246

Well-known member
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelove4tequila
You look great!!!

Thank you!
heart.gif
I may join you in the TriColor Club, my resistance against those glosses is weakening as the days go by.
winks.gif


Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
Awww, you need to post more!
smiles.gif

I agree that bright lips look wonderful on you Winnie!


Hehe, that's the reason why I make bold lips my trademark.
greengrin.gif
I just don't look as good with smokey eyes and pale lips.
th_dunno.gif
I will try to post more!
yes.gif
 

Latest posts

Top