THIS is why I love Pharrell

PollyRhythm

I was looking on Perez Hilton's website and saw this:

YouTube - P vs McDonald's

th_LMAO.gif
I swear that I was howling from laughter because I remember that game! He is just too flipping adorable here, especially when he tried to get them to join in. I'm telling you that if he ever came to somewhere I was working, I'd jump him in a minute
yes.gif
. I love his sense of humor but what was really funny to me was when he asked where the girl was going and he said she was going to call the police.

florabundance

LMAO I saw this on ONTD!

Gossshh I had the biggest crush on him back in the day, before he got all preened, pretentious and ~glamourous. This reignited my love lol.

aziajs

I saw it this morning. I laughed so hard. Pharrell is crazy as cat shit. I'm sure they had no idea who he was, just a random crazy. My favorite part is when he lunges at the counter singing "icy cold milkshake", looking like an extra from west side story.

Cinammonkisses

I think he's super cute too! He's in Paris..they were looking at him like he was crazy. Hell, they've probably never heard the jingle before lol.

jenee.sum

lmao.gif
lmao.gif
!!!!!!
omg that was hilarious! totally made me bust out laughing. ok, in all seriousness, he needs to make that song into a single. i'd totally jam to it. i'll do the exact same dance to it too. but i guess until then......*presses replay*

EDIT: this song is sooo gunna be stuck in my head tonight.
lol.gif

Blushbaby

Some people really need to get a sense of humour! I can't believe they went to call the police. Idiots.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
Some people really need to get a sense of humour! I can't believe they went to call the police. Idiots.

If he continued to act silly I would have called security too. They didn't know if he was crazy or on that stuff or what.

chocolategoddes

*sniff* Do I smell the next Broadway Musical Smash Hit?

I was going to make a bad "French surrender" joke, but I don't want to offend anyone.

I like his pants by the way.

Blushbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
If he continued to act silly I would have called security too. They didn't know if he was crazy or on that stuff or what.

His friend was stood next to him with a camcorder ..and his fans were outside trying to catch a glimpse of him. The whole set up wasn't that of somebody who was a nutter.

Where have they been? Stuck in a hole evidently, if they didn't recognise him. It's not as if they were say my mothers age - then maybe I could understand.